Fauci says face masks could become seasonal after Covid pandemic

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by Muskie, May 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muskie

Muskie Medium Load Member

Feb 27, 2019
    Nothing like trying to change the focus from our countries inabilities to do a simple, painless task such as face masking, social distancing, getting vaccinated. Regardless of where, how or when the virus came to be, it was on us to handle it. And we failed with over half a million deaths. If I wanted to weaken America, I would do it through their greatest strength but weakness. Individual rights over the social rights of the whole. A pandemic.

slow.rider Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. slow.rider

slow.rider Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    They listen to him because he's not a science denier. For example, here in reality, calling something "rich" doesn't make it any less true.

Muskie Thanks this.
  4. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    Not one time have I stated there was any conspiracy. I've given facts and others have as well. The numbers WERE shown. Both TX and CA have currently around the same number of "new" cases daily. Both states are showing declines in numbers. So again. It is your RIGHT to wear a mask if YOU choose. But the numbers show that it doesn't make a difference.

God prefers Diesels and Bean Jr. Thank this.
  5. slow.rider

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    They didnt lie. They said they couldn't find any transmissions, which was true. The issue is the fact that covid takes so long to show symptoms. Most viruses show symptoms within three days, so they were looking at victims contacts withing the prior week days, not realizing that this virus could go more than three weeks before showing symptoms.
    Not an excuse to call it fraud and refuse masks and vaccinations.

6. slow.rider

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    100% fake news. Texas has almost twice the new cases per capita that California has. Texas has 30% more daily new cases despite the fact that California has 30% more population.

Muskie Thanks this.
  7. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    Stop lying. You were shown the numbers. You even tried saying that the time span was wrong. Numbers don't lie.

8. slow.rider

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    Numbers don't lie, but people lie about numbers. Like when certain people said the numbers in California and Texas are supposedly the same, which they aren't. Or like when certain people falsely claim "you tried saying the time span was wrong" which is just another ridiculous trolling nonsequitur, and false.

The sad part is anyone in the world can simply click that other thread and see how thoroughly and comprehensively you are embarrassing yourself.

Muskie Thanks this.
  9. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    As far as I’m concerned, I don’t care if masks help prevent the spread by some small degree or not. I’m not wearing one. It’s as simple as that.

Between the vaccine and those that have antibodies from contracting covid, we are doing well and are on the right track.

We are free to choose. I choose to not wear a mask and to not take the vaccine. Maybe one day I might take the vaccine, but probably not. And definitely not in 2021.

JoeyJunk, tommymonza, TokyoJoe and 4 others Thank this.
  10. Bean Jr.

Bean Jr. Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Fauci is an unelected bureaucrat who has no accountability for his failed policies. You do not need to be a conspiracy theorist to understand that he is an unmitigated disaster!

His shutdown has caused spikes in mental illness, depression, suicide as well as domestic violence often leading to murder. Countless small businesses have lost life savings, and many stores, restaurants and bars will not be reopening.

But you and that other kool-aid drinking dude can genuflect to this buffoon.

11. Bean Jr.

Bean Jr. Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Does anyone notice that not even @Muskie likes the other Fauci worshipper's posts?

JoeyJunk and tommymonza Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.