FAVEL TRANSPORT DRIVER SCAM

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Andersontrucking, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Andersontrucking

Andersontrucking Bobtail Member

Feb 7, 2018
    FAVEL TRANSPORTATION SCAM

I was an owner operator working for Favel Transport out of Moosejaw, Saskatchewan.

I started with two power units; one in livestock and my personal truck on driving reefer.

Livestock pay was supposed to be 25,000 or more times nine days and when I put in several trips over 21 day period, the company stated that my company owes Favel transport thousands of dollars.

Favel as of todays date, state that I owe outstanding monies owing to be Favel.

As a result they put an illegal $70,000 Lien on one of my trucks.

Currently in the process of filing a class action lawsuit against Favel with three other former owner operators.

Please feel free to contact me to join in the fight for our hard earned dollars

To this date tens of thousands of miles worked for $0.00 for services rendered.

I am on the brink of bankruptcy

I KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE AFFECTED BY THIS COMPANY

Please contact myself Archie Anderson or file complaints with ripoffreport dot com

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. imnuts

imnuts Light Load Member

May 4, 2012
    Sask, Canada
    Kyle has been scamming for years....nothing new.

4. BigHossVolvo

BigHossVolvo Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Calgary, Alberta
    Christ.....not another one! How does this guy, keep getting away with this?

5. Runawayscreaming

Runawayscreaming Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Amiskwaciy Waskahikan
    How can they put a lien against your truck? If it is a frivolous lien it will be thrown out in court.

6. Imaakh

Imaakh Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2018
    We have also been scammed by these pieces of ####. We are in the process of filing for bankruptcy. I have contacted companies they haul for ie. Wilber Ellis, Richardson Pioneer, Koch Fertilizer and let them know what kind of ######## this company is!! 2 units never received pay always received bills!

Myla

7. imnuts

imnuts Light Load Member

May 4, 2012
    Sask, Canada
    I see Kyle’s on Kijiji Alberta recruiting.

8. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
  9. BigHossVolvo

Dec 15, 2016
    Calgary, Alberta
    You would hope so, but in speaking to my Lawyer buddy who deals in Business Law, this Racket the way Favel runs it, is pretty well thought out. The reality is, if they have invoices against you (fuel, plates, insurance, heavy use tax etc etc etc) and they show them as unpaid; they can lien you ####.

Its #### like this, that makes me wanna stay company, or just go drive a delivery 5 ton for home depot.

10. BigHossVolvo

Dec 15, 2016
    Calgary, Alberta
    No kidding right? "You will make money" "you will make miles" "we guarantee xyz" ####in run.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.