FCC--Fremont Contract Carriers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by runningman0661, Jun 16, 2017.

1. gntorres61

gntorres61 Road Train Member

Aug 17, 2013
    Plymouth NC
    After watching my Niners run roughshod over the Packers, its back to work this morning. Surprisingly, I got a pickup in Suffolk VA near my hometown of Va. Beach, headed to Harrold SD for Thursday morning. Happy to be getting these longer trips. 1700 miles plus including deadhead.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    The 49ers are a well built team, it should be a good Super Bowl. Nice long run out of the house, be safe.

gntorres61, Vic Firth and Rugerfan Thank this.
  4. runningman0661

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    Swung by the Fremont yesterday to grab my load going to Broken Bow and get a service. I pulled in the yard and opened my hood, one of the hood shocks broke, and the hood wouldn’t close. I’m glad it happened on the yard and not at some truck stop, had them replace both of the shocks. Went up to Broken Bow and dropped and hooked with my home load going to Sumter.

Finished the week with
    Paid miles 3191
    Actual miles 3274
    3 trips
    Avg length of haul 1063

5. gntorres61

Aug 17, 2013
    Plymouth NC
    After I drop this birdseed load, I pickup 38 miles away in SD headed to Valley NE, then back to the yard for a load to Four Oaks for Monday and will drop early if I can and tiptoe home for a driveby. 3400 mile week in January? Yeah, I'll take it.

6. runningman0661

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    Just dropped my truck off at the Detroit dealer in Charlotte, I have a injector cup leaking so better off getting this taken care of while I’m on home time. Taking a Lyft to the house, hopefully when I’m ready to come back out Tuesday the truck will be ready.

7. trucknguy

trucknguy Medium Load Member

Mar 19, 2015
    West coast
    yeah, I agree. Winter has been mild, but my miles are higher in a January than they ever where at Heartland in summer.

8. gntorres61

Aug 17, 2013
    Plymouth NC
    Well since my truck got serviced and then exhaust leak repaired at KW in Lincoln, no early drop and no tippytoe to the house. Dropped my load an hour early this morning and got sent to Sumter for a load to Broken Bow due anytime Thursday and a return load back to Four Oaks for next Monday the 3rd. And I thought January was gonna be slow? This makes winter go by fast! Lovin every minute of it.

9. runningman0661

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    Just picked up the truck from the Detroit dealer in Charlotte, works complete and it was fixed while taking my normally scheduled home time. I will pick up a preloaded trailer in Sumter tomorrow going back up to Holdrege, Nebraska for a drop on Thursday morning.

10. Cobrawastaken

Cobrawastaken Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2018
    Tulsa, OK
    I was getting some weird short runs at first this month, but then they gave me a load to pick up in Blair, NE going to Leeds, ME but that's not the best part... Before I even picked that up they already gave me a load to pick up in Auburn, ME going to Joplin, MO. Definitely some good freight for January.

11. runningman0661

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    Dropped and hooked in Holdrege, grabbed a loaded trailer headed to Four Oaks, North Carolina for a drop. Unless they throw a wrench in my plans, I will swing through the house and get in a reset and watch the Super Bowl with the family.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.