FCC--Fremont Contract Carriers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by runningman0661, Jun 16, 2017.

1. truckerim2055

truckerim2055 Road Train Member

Apr 27, 2008
    Ochelata ok
    Had a preplan temple to olathe ks that i couldve dropped today but HEB refused 2 pallets of canned cat food bc some of the can broke open and had maggots. This morning they said to take them to the landfill. Took 2 hrs but i finally got it unloaded. Im suppose to get detention for this whole time. Over picking up that olathe load now. Doubt i will make the 5am appt though.

RStewart and MidWest_MacDaddy Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RStewart

RStewart Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Norman, OK
    Well plans changed again. Lol. I'm rescheduling for Monday. Evidently me moving my truck last night for the first time in a couple months that it caused a wheel seal to leak. Either way, truck has to go to the shop to get a wheel seal replaced. Hopefully my guy can get me in tomorrow or the next day. Ugh. I'm ready to get trucking.

MidWest_MacDaddy and gntorres61 Thank this.
  4. gntorres61

gntorres61 Road Train Member

Aug 17, 2013
    Plymouth NC
    Online to drop my paper rolls in Omaha in the morning. 80 miles away in Rockport MO, have three hours for tomorrow. So headed to Fremont to get greased after dropping and have them look at my battery. Dying or dead or maybe alternator. Been idling the truck because I almost didn't get it started after I fueled in Leary TX. So, locked it with it running so I could get a shower. Be glad to get it fixed but a turn down tomorrow. Will recap instead of reset since I don't figure to finish before noon.

RStewart Thanks this.
  5. dbarr580

dbarr580 Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Running out of my area (sw fleet). Delivering in Patterson Ca tomorrow. What kind of loads can I expect out there?

6. RStewart

RStewart Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Norman, OK
    You must've made a wrong turn in Albuquerque. Lol.

MidWest_MacDaddy Thanks this.
  7. trucknguy

trucknguy Medium Load Member

Mar 19, 2015
    West coast
    Very light and preloaded

8. trucknguy

trucknguy Medium Load Member

Mar 19, 2015
    West coast
    We do Restoration Hardware there.

9. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    We have loads coming out of the same place usually going back to Nebraska of DFW. I’m assuming you picked up that load out of the DFW area going to Patterson? We have at least one driver that runs dedicated on that account from DFW to Patterson.

MidWest_MacDaddy and RStewart Thank this.
  10. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    Delivered in Edgerton, Kansas, bounced over to Kansas City and picked up a load going to Sioux City for a drop. Made it to Fremont with two minutes left on my 70, currently taking a 34. I will drop this in Sioux City tomorrow morning, grab a preloaded trailer at the same customer and drop that back in Fremont. Then I will head to Crete to pickup a preloaded trailer going to Hartwell, Georgia for a drop.

I went to lunch with a fellow driver Nick, and ran into @gntorres61 at the terminal. It was good running into both drivers, and glad to hear they are both happy here. Nick had driven for Crete before coming to FCC, and he had been apprehensive about making the change, but is happy with the miles and the overall experience with FCC after coming here a little over six months ago.

11. Silverdriver

Silverdriver Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Question....
    I want to make sure that going into the Fremont terminal my information is correct.
    Because of the construction... if we are coming from ... U.S. Hwy 77 North... we need to take E. 23rd st and then 275 South towards the Fremont terminal. Correct?
    I will probably have another question related to this later...:)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.