FCC--Fremont Contract Carriers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by runningman0661, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Loner2legs

Loner2legs Light Load Member

Apr 15, 2019
    Work will ask if you want to go to one of those five areas if they have a load over in that area all you do is say yes or no . They called me up last month and asked me that same question I said no . Now crossing the GW I’ve crossed it a number of times to get over to Connecticut Massachusetts etc

MidWest_MacDaddy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    No, I am not on the Midwest Regional, I am on the Southwest Regional Fleet. I would think Sioux Falls would qualify for that Fleet. I've delivered in Sioux Falls on this Leaf before, and it's only a short drive from Sioux City which is a main shipping Lane for us.

BeHereNow97 Thanks this.
  4. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Fleet, not Leaf lol #### thing wouldn't let me edit

BeHereNow97 Thanks this.
  5. BeHereNow97

BeHereNow97 Heavy Load Member

Sep 15, 2020
    Do you guys use People Net or Qualcomm? What about Workflow, do you guys use that or no?

6. Silverdriver

Silverdriver Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2013
    We use the Qualcomm. The shop will give you a scanner so you can scan all paperwork related to any deliveries made and also you can install the Transflo app on your phone to send in any paperwork.

MidWest_MacDaddy and BeHereNow97 Thank this.
  7. trucknguy

trucknguy Medium Load Member

Mar 19, 2015
    West coast
    No Workflow

BeHereNow97 Thanks this.
  8. Loner2legs

Apr 15, 2019
    Got my truck back and my Satellite dish mounted on the back of the sleeper
    Break down said they wasn’t sure what all Freightliner did on my truck since I haven’t sent him the invoice yet so he said hopefully they fixed the issue.

9. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    U g h don't bring up satellite dishes to me right now! I bought my own and had them put it on about 7-8 months ago. The piece of s*** already quit working on me! And Winegard warranty which is supposed to be two years they wouldn't honor because I bought the #### thing on eBay and even though it was brand new they claim they won't accept receipts from eBay because they think they are used. So then it has to be within two years of the manufacture date. Conveniently when I gave them that they told me it was manufactured four years ago, WTF?! So, I finally bit the #### bullet and ordered another remanufactured one off of Amazon, got it a tad bit cheaper. It arrived at the house yesterday, so when I get home today I'm going to mount it and hopefully fingers crossed everything works then.

10. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Hey runningman, have you been Buddy? Did I read on here you said a while back when we got our raise that the lease and owner Ops got a $0.05 per mile raise on the loaded pay scale? If so I may have to revisit that idea! I contacted Mike a couple months back and had him email me the lease packet. I looked it over, but wasn't exactly Blown Away by it at the time. But, a raise of that magnitude could be enough to tip the scales oh, I'm thinking maybe after the first of the year I may just do that.... that is, if they have a white one available LOL I hate this #### red, it's impossible to keep it clean!

11. Loner2legs

Apr 15, 2019
    I have classmates I went to school that works at Winegard in Burlington Iowa
    Dam the bad luck ! The Dome isn’t cheap for sure
    I still have the window one I was using . I will use it at home or I should say my Daughter and her friends will more then likely cabbage onto it lol

MidWest_MacDaddy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.