FCC--Fremont Contract Carriers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by runningman0661, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Loner2legs

Loner2legs Light Load Member

Apr 15, 2019
    For dang sure . I went past threw yesterday and today . You could see the crispy fuel island

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Loner2legs

Apr 15, 2019
    My spell check and correction again supposed to been went threw there :rolleyes:

4. RStewart

RStewart Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Norman, OK
    Yeah, your spell check needs help. Should be through instead if threw. Lol. Sometimes smart phones aren't that smart.

5. Loner2legs

Apr 15, 2019
    I don’t have no more then a 3 rd grade education and was never taught any of that stuff in school. What little education I have had to self teach myself . The school just pushed me threw to get rid of me

6. Silverdriver

Silverdriver Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2013
    In my book you are an outstanding person / driver!
    Look at my writing skills here... I have none! LOL!
    Bad sentence’s no periods, no comas and No whatever. I have a mixture of street english and spanish in my brain.
    I just try my best.
    In school I hated math, sciences:mad:... But I loved wood shop and automotive mechanic.:) I
    O! And I also loved Gym! When we play dodgeball.... Time to kill...LOL:D

7. Loner2legs

Apr 15, 2019
    I caught the drinking age when it was 18 and I would drink a few quarts of Bush beer before I went into high school because they would put me in the LD room and leave me there till school was out . So I decided going into class with a nice buzz helped kill the boredom :D
    I would run down to Missouri to get my beer because it was cheaper and stronger then Iowa was .
    When I was in 12 grade from getting held back the Superintendent and guidance counselor called me into the office and asked me to sign the document to quit school since I was legally able to do it since I was 18 . I told them now that I new they didn’t want me there I was staying :D
    Yes….. I made those last free months interesting :D:D

8. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    Why did you wait so long to start? I got booted from 7th grade dance for being drunk. Stood outside and MF’d entire audience. Cops called. Mom got there first lol. I drank more from 13-18 than I did when I was 21.

YardMule89 and Silverdriver Thank this.
  9. Loner2legs

Apr 15, 2019
    I drank way to much…. I was giving 2 choices
    Court order detox or move to California
    I moved . After you get legal age was not as fun to drink

YardMule89 and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  10. RubberDuck473

RubberDuck473 Light Load Member

May 2, 2021
    Texas
    Just a quick dumb question. I've been looking pretty hard at FCC, and was just wondering, since they deliver (I'm assuming it's water) to Hawkins Tx and are currently hiring for that little weekly run, would a driver NOT on that run be able to park their truck at the Hawkins customer during home time?

Silverdriver Thanks this.
  11. Loner2legs

Apr 15, 2019
    Sorry . I am not sure on that question
    If you see one of the drivers down there you might ask them

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.