FCC--Fremont Contract Carriers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by runningman0661, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Michael1771

Michael1771 Light Load Member

Aug 23, 2021
    I'm thinking the second week in September might be good. What days do they do orientation ? Any weekday?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    If for some reason your fuel solution doesn't work for you for example if you're going home 4 home time the computer won't know that all you have to do is send your DM a message and they will change it for you. But yes, you have to follow the fuel solution I believe at least 90% to be able to get that portion of your quarterly bonus. It is not the company who sets the fuel stops it's the computer software program that they purchased, each time you send an empty call it knows how many miles you've gone since the last time you fueled and where you are going with the next load and we'll dig that your fuel stops based on the cheapest fuel prices in our Network between were you loaded and where you are headed. If you are in an area with extremely high fuel prices yes, sometimes you might get it stopped with only 50 gallons oh, but it doesn't happen all the time it just depends on where you are. It really isn't that big of a deal though, like I said if you run across one that is going to be a problem for some reason or you are taking a different route all you have to do is let them know and they will send you a new fuel Solutions. Perfect example, several times in the past month I've gone back and forth between Dallas and Kansas City. The fuel solution always goes me taking u.s. 69/75 but screw that mess LOL I almost always take I-35, so all I have to do is sit in my DM a message and it gets changed simple as that

MidWest_MacDaddy and Michael1771 Thank this.
  4. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    It is just a road test and pre trip man, nothing special it should be with Brian the safety guy, very nice guy by the way. And they will do it in your own truck also

MidWest_MacDaddy Thanks this.
  5. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    They usually bring you in on a Monday and you get your hotel room and everything then orientation will start Tuesday morning and end Thursday afternoon unless something has changed

6. BDT6472

BDT6472 Bobtail Member

Aug 18, 2021
    I spoke with Scott in recruiting yesterday and he said they do some of it online before you head to Fremont, then just a day there.

MidWest_MacDaddy and BigR Thank this.
  7. Michael1771

Aug 23, 2021
  8. Michael1771

Aug 23, 2021
    I don't have my tanker endorsement currently sounds like I'll need it. How many loads do we need that on is it a lot?

9. Michael1771

Aug 23, 2021
    On page 80 now lol reading comments

10. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Wow! That's new

11. BeHereNow97

BeHereNow97 Heavy Load Member

Sep 15, 2020
    So if you wanted to forgo your quarterly fuel bonus if you wanted to fuel when you wanted and where you wanted (as long as it was at the approved big chain truck stops), then that would be an option or no?

cdavis188 and Michael1771 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.