FCC--Fremont Contract Carriers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by runningman0661, Jun 16, 2017.

1. trucknguy

trucknguy Medium Load Member

Mar 19, 2015
    West coast
    Sounds like it should be Monday for you. I’ve been blessed with decent trailers, although most are not swept out!!

MidWest_MacDaddy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Anyone here in the Midwest Region? What States do you run? (Yes, I know… the Midwest States… LOL) Are you normally “home” on the weekends or just a quick 34 and roll out again?

Asking for a Friend. :)

Bumper Thanks this.
  4. BDT6472

BDT6472 Bobtail Member

Aug 18, 2021
    I called awhile back and asked about the Midwest Region, living in Ohio, I figured that would be perfect, seeing as how it states they run Ohio. They don’t hire from Ohio for the Midwest Region.
    called awhi

5. MidWest_MacDaddy

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Since the Regional folks are supposed to get home weekly, I assume they cover Ohio for freight in the region but not enough freight in/out of Ohio to be able to guarantee regular home time.

BDT6472 Thanks this.
  6. MidWest_MacDaddy

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Great News!!!

I went a whole week without a flat
    I must be living right once again

LOL

runningman0661 Thanks this.
  7. MidWest_MacDaddy

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    So that offer of jacket, overalls, and beanie they sent out… have they done that before? Anyone bought them before? Good Quality stuff?

not fond of the no return option especially if you can’t try on before ordering… but that would be nearly impossible.

just wondering if this is a one off thing for if they do something similar every year or so.

8. MidWest_MacDaddy

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Has anyone gone to that annual safety meeting awards night? It was cancelled in 2020 so this is my first option to attend.

I’m thinking if having my wife join me which means flying her in so I don’t want to waste the money.

also, is it always on Thanksgiving Weekend? Seems odd to host an event that conflicts with some many family events.

thanks and stay safe

9. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    @MidWest_MacDaddy Yes, it’s well worth it to attend. Good food and drinks and good giveaways.

MidWest_MacDaddy and dwells40 Thank this.
  10. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    I can't speak to whether or not they've ever offered it before. But I do still have a jacket from the same manufacturer I got once as a driver of the month gift from another company I work for and it is a very good quality very warm winter coat. I would expect the same quality out of the overalls. I went ahead and ordered it. A little worried about the fit on the overalls, but at the price I'll take a shot at it.

MidWest_MacDaddy Thanks this.
  11. husker84

husker84 Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2019
    Can any one tell me what kind of miles you are getting from FCC

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.