FCC--Fremont Contract Carriers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by runningman0661, Jun 16, 2017.

1. MidWest_MacDaddy

MidWest_MacDaddy Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Yes voluntary and seems more functionality within the TRANSFLO App might be under consideration as well.

Looking forward to using the feedback options. I normally submit an email to my DM if I have feedback (good or bad, mostly good) but one never knows where that info flows to or just slips between the cracks.

just remember to keep it professional and to the point. It will make it much easier to collect and forward to customers.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    Well, that narrows the pool of appropriate reviews.

cdavis188, wulfman75, BigR and 2 others Thank this.
  4. M22 rockcrusher

M22 rockcrusher Heavy Load Member

Nov 21, 2020
    They need a rate your trailer app. Almost every trailer i pull tracks to the right .it's irritating I'm southbound in one state and my trailer is southbound in another state. Fortunately we both in up at the same destination.LOL

cdavis188, wulfman75, BigR and 2 others Thank this.
  5. MidWest_MacDaddy

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    A “Shop App” of some kind would be nice. The shops are always so busy it seems. I hate to call in to schedule a shop visit. Oh they always answer the phone and give you time, but maybe a Shop App that we can just DM them “I’ll be in CB Thursday,… “ or “my truck is doing X can you add this to the list next time I’m in”

basically add the QC/TRANSFLO options to a few of the shop guys. They could then respond when they sit down to focus on inbound comms vs having to drop everything every time the phone rings.

just a thought.

Shops are great here either way.

6. M22 rockcrusher

Nov 21, 2020
    Yes our shops are great. I'm starting to think my drives might be out of alignment but they don't have any unusual ware. Pulled a older trailer couple weeks ago with 45k in the box man that was perfect Pulled straight and smooth. It was a little beat up I wanted to give it some kinda award for it's service, LOL

MidWest_MacDaddy Thanks this.
  7. M22 rockcrusher

Nov 21, 2020
    Exactly. For repairs that can wait, instead of clogging up trailer maintenance report. But if you rated your trailer good or bad they would have a heads-up how the is doing out on the road.

MidWest_MacDaddy Thanks this.
  8. M22 rockcrusher

Nov 21, 2020
  9. MidWest_MacDaddy

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Aren’t we all

10. MidWest_MacDaddy

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Not a bad 8 days.

Had I realized I was just 4 miles shy of a 700 mile day, I would have ran a few more miles and parked on the shoulder… lol

It’s interesting the swing one can have due to simple traffic/construction or a couple DnH stops.

CB2BF97D-08F2-4A36-9869-BBE10A1E2A3D.jpeg

11. MidWest_MacDaddy

Feb 21, 2015
    South Carolina
    Hoping everyone has a great holiday weekend if you are at home and if you are OTR this weekend, stay safe.

Maybe drop a quick message to the office folks to thank them for supporting the drivers over the holiday weekend too.

Next Step… Home

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.