FCC--Fremont Contract Carriers

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by runningman0661, Jun 16, 2017.

1. gntorres61

gntorres61 Road Train Member

Aug 17, 2013
    Plymouth NC
    I found my trailer on Monday morning, it was at yet a third yard at their distribution plant. Hooked the fifth wheel, got out to get Bols from nosebox....no paperwork. Go to the back, no seal, open doors, no product. Should have been loaded on Friday for pickup last weekend. Notified dispatch and they told me to yank the trailer. Apparently, they had issues before and FCC said we were through with them so off to St Peters MO for a load to Eau Claire WI, then hooked a loaded trailer from Eau Claire to Valley NE, then a load from Council Bluffs to Cleveland TN, which I dropped today an they had given me a load from Somerset KY to David City NE, but ran out of my 70. So waiting on a load Sunday from near Atlanta to Minnesota for a Tuesday drop.

Silverdriver and runningman0661 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gntorres61

gntorres61 Road Train Member

Aug 17, 2013
    Plymouth NC
    Well, this new Freightliner gave me my first heartbreak. Its hemorraging coolant, about a gallon a day. Sitting at Loves in Marion Illinois waiting 5 hours and counting just to get looked at. Geeze. 43 hour reset and this shiznet. Gotta be home Friday and that ain't gonna happen now. Don't think FCC is repowering this load. Gotta love trucking to deal with this. I guess I do.

M22 rockcrusher and Silverdriver Thank this.
  4. Silverdriver

Silverdriver Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Sorry to hear that George. Mine truck had many gremlins since new and for the past two years visited freightliner so many times that I lost count.
    Hopefully you won’t go through the same situation.
    Did they tell you from where it was leaking?

M22 rockcrusher Thanks this.
  5. trucknguy

trucknguy Medium Load Member

Mar 19, 2015
    West coast
    Did anyone else hear FCC’s new safety director say that our ICC number of 733 was due to our safety efforts?!?!?!?!

6. M22 rockcrusher

M22 rockcrusher Heavy Load Member

Nov 21, 2020
    ?? That's our Dot#

7. trucknguy

Mar 19, 2015
    West coast
    Yes, and watching the safety meeting, he twice seemed to indicate that was because of safety!! That number is low because the company was purchased from the original operator by the current owner. I’m wondering about this guy’s credentials

8. M22 rockcrusher

Nov 21, 2020
    He's a good fella, probably trying to get used to speaking at those safety meetings just miss spoke or something. I didn't watch the video nor have I ever been to a safety meeting. But trey He's aight.

BigR Thanks this.
  9. M22 rockcrusher

Nov 21, 2020
    The original owner who started fcc must have took over that Dot # from another company because that's a very old dot # the oldest # I've ever seen was on groendyke tanker truck that company is probably close to 90 years old.

Silverdriver Thanks this.
  10. trucknguy

Mar 19, 2015
    West coast
    A friend of mine runs transportation for Seneca foods. Their #200 !

11. fcfightermma

fcfightermma Light Load Member

Nov 2, 2021
    Omnitracs are outdated, it’s time for them to upgrade to the next gen devices & software

M22 rockcrusher Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.