Fedex Freight, I recommend them even if you are a newer driver.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by SmoothTrucker23, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Usually means a split shift. Come in and work 4AM, to say 8AM. Go home, and come back maybe 2 to 6 or similar.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Neo14

Neo14 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2021
    That's awesome! I'm bringing my guitar on the road here soon. A set of drums - that's a whole notha level!

CorsairFanboy Thanks this.
  4. MysterMysterydriver

MysterMysterydriver Bobtail Member

Mar 21, 2021
    To me what’s important is the people running the terminal,if they don’t have their crap together then the whole place is going to suffer. I was hired on at FedEx freight several years ago and while I was going through the process after my road test and paperwork I saw the manager and others yelling at the drivers and not one person there looked happy to be there, and when I would meet a FedEx driver out at a stop they were constantly on the brick,I don’t think the driver looked up for more than a second because that handheld was ringing or beeping every other second. And he wasn’t a happy camper himself. So I turned the offer down. I don’t work for people who think they can yell at me for any reason. I will walk off and not be back!

Speed_Drums, JReding, Lonesome and 3 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.