Fedex National Ltl Sucks

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by bigjohn, Aug 20, 2007.

1. bigjohn

bigjohn Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2007
    PA
    What Ever You Do Dont Apply For A Job With Fedex National The Other Fedex Companies Are Fine But Stay Away From The Idiots At Fedex National The Most Unprofessional Bunch Of Scum Bags I Have Ever Met Next To Jb Hunt Recruiters.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    Because? How about some reasons?

4. wallbanger

wallbanger "Enemy of showers everywhere"

#### BigJohn, sorry to hear that the job offer went nowhere. Any chance you can elaborate on their lack of professionalism?

5. stranger

stranger Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2006
    NC
    Man, things sure went downhill in a week.

6. Pete_379X

Pete_379X Super Chrome

Jul 4, 2007
    Arkansas
    Man I've seen some nice O/O rigs pulling FedEx vans. Sorry to hear it went south on ya bub.

7. wallbanger

wallbanger "Enemy of showers everywhere"

Sure, Fedex Ground vans mostly. The O/O's I see pulling Fedex Nat LTL (formerly Watkins) vans tend to look a little more shabby.

You know, reading this reminded me of a very breif conversation I had with a Watkins recruiter (back when they were still Watkins) and that guy was a complete prick- I was interested in the company, and it became obvious that he had no interest in me, or my questions.

Oh well, I guess BigJohn is off to Dunkin' then?

8. truckdriver402

truckdriver402 Light Load Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Orwell, OH
    I worked with some guys around Christmas who were hauling mail with me on a part time basis because they said FedEx National sucks.

They said Watkins was great, though.

9. macktrkr

macktrkr Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2008
    Carteret NJ
    :biggrin_25513:I knew a lot of guys who worked at Watkins and loved it, would never think about leaving. Since Fed ex took over they are on 40hr work weeks
    and no OT just like Fed Ex Frght. I guess big companies like to run the sameway in each division so no one tries and jump to their sister companies. Welcome to the next generation of LTL. Sometime the smaller
    co are better to work for. A least the big companies usually have good bennies.

10. mzpeteyblt

mzpeteyblt Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2008
    omaha, ne
    Does "Fedex suck" apply to the whole country? Are there good areas...

11. macktrkr

macktrkr Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2008
    Carteret NJ
    :biggrin_2551:are there better parts of the country to work for them ??? Scream out if you know !!!!!!!!!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.