Feds look to tighten English law for truckers

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by Cybergal, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Some Truckers Violating Federal Law
    7/22/08

dancnoone Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BlueLite

BlueLite Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Ozark, Al
    Most of the public thinks that us cops can just put people in jail. The truth to it is we cant. Joe Citizen and Joe Illegal have more rights than us cops. Let me tell yall about a stop I made a couple of years ago.

I made a stop on one of those little half buses for having no tail lights. It had 22 illegals in it. I asked for each and everyone of them for ID. To my surprise they all had Virginia DL's. I ran everyone and they came back to women in that state. Not one of them where women. I got hold of INS after about an hour and the exact words spoken to me was this "officer you did a great job for this country, BUT we will only come out and pick them up if you had 24, so you are going to have to let them go" I was pissed off to say the least. I did let them go but kept all the ID's and a couple of fake green cards as well. INS did ask me to send them the fake green cards, BUT I told them I couldnt because no crime had been committed per them.

mannmk7 Thanks this.
  4. Working Class Patriot

Working Class Patriot Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Wherever and Whenever...
    The Mexican government knows our system in and out. The agenda is to take back what they lost in 1848 and take much more.
    We in California warned the rest of the country about this back in the early 80's and everyone thought we were full of %$%#.

mannmk7 Thanks this.
  5. mannmk7

mannmk7 Medium Load Member

May 1, 2008
    AZ

This is the kind of info the public needs to know. Thanks alot. :yes2557: It appears that the government is intensionally makeing it hard for the police and the public to protect themselves from the Mexican invasion. The government is given it's orders from coroprations and business. Corporations control the media and we hear basicly what they want us to hear. We never hear that an officer stops illegal's and they have to let them go for some contrived reason. :biggrin_25520:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.