Fiery accident involving 2 semis on I-40 in TN

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by pattyj, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Justrucking2

Justrucking2 Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Plymouth MI
    Everyone driving like idiots, many playing beat the clock and hoping to get a parking spot. Just my .02 The reason I don't leave Michigan if I can help it, been in this racket to long.

pattyj and buddyd157 Thank this.
  3. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    That wreck was so bad I couldn't see the fed ex freight logos on the trailers.

4. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    Anyone care to say this is purely odd coincidence they both catch fire? DPF systems had nothing to do with either of these fires? The numbers of these fiery incidents keep escalating and accumulating and yet they keep putting us into these potential hell-on-earth vehicles, just waiting for a driver to screw-up. Thank you California and the rest of you over-regulating governmental buttholes

jsnell and A21CAV Thank this.
  5. Old Man

Old Man Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Too many fires with these new trucks, years ago there weren't many truck fires.
    Where is OSHA, they don't care about our work place safety. All that matters is California has clean air, no matter how many drivers it kills.
    Years ago most truck fires were from brakes or tires, not anymore, it's that blowtorch under every truck.

7-UP Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.