Firespock on with QC as L/P IC

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by firespock, Mar 26, 2015.

1. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    I really enjoyed Firespocks posts. I followed since he started at Schneider. Why did he stop posting? Im glad you took over and kept this thread alive
    I enjoy your posts as well

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rix43

Rix43 Light Load Member

Dec 12, 2015
    NW of Chicago
    To you and anyone else out there: I nor the people I associate with will want you to fail. We will help everywhere we can. Like I said earlier; there is 11 of us DB guys having fun and making money. Positive minds man.
    But also know if you're a butt stain and no one can stand to be around you, or you're a know it all; then no one can help you. Until you help yourself first. I'm not talking directly to you @jerseysown - I'm just saying in general.
    Think about the possibilities; right now we've culminated to an 11 positive people group, and 9 of us have been here over a year. Imagine the team we will have by this time next year. And all of us are spread across the USA.

Ride easy out there brothers

jerseysown and slim shady Thank this.
  4. Rix43

Rix43 Light Load Member

Dec 12, 2015
    NW of Chicago
    IMG_1731.JPG Haha :rolleyes:
    Guess who is a bone head and is embarrassed, but I have to get this out there. Make sure you're checking your tranny fluid. Letting it all leak out will get you a new transmission with a 3 year warranty, but the cost makes me cry.
    I knew fluid was dripping out at my PTO. My 2nd problem is I took the word of the lube tech that he checked it on March 29th - when I had my PM done. I will never do that again - I will need proof they checked it.
    My 1st and main problem is I did not crawl my butt under there and check it a time or two myself. Especially since I knew I had a trickle going on under there. This one is all me.

To make myself feel better I added some eye candy. A little green and an ape hanger on the inside. You know he had all that apart anyway. Lol

hey_serg and RERM Thank this.
  5. Rix43

Rix43 Light Load Member

Dec 12, 2015
    NW of Chicago
    I keep asking him to make an appearance. I'll ask him again.

RERM, firespock and ncdriver1 Thank this.
  6. firespock

firespock Heavy Load Member

Jan 4, 2014
    Smyrna, Ga
    Yes guys i am still alive just been working my ### off. Glad to see this thread is still alive and thanks to some old fart named Rix43 and the green light bandit. Lol jk old man. Sorry i havent been posting guys. I have 2 years in with Qc so far, i am still leasing the same truck i got 267k miles on her now and it had 1300 on it when i got it. I'm still making $$$ also.

hey_serg, scythe08, RERM and 1 other person Thank this.
  7. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    IMG_0303.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

Pto is leaking and you run the tranny dry....? Hope you learned something.

2 ptos.... twice the fun. No leaks . A leak needs to be addressed as soon as you get back home. Either on the Hyd/pto or product side....

Rix43 Thanks this.
  8. firespock

Jan 4, 2014
    Smyrna, Ga
    You socialize with 11, u only talked about 10 of them...... Lol just kidding old man

9. Rix43

Rix43 Light Load Member

Dec 12, 2015
    NW of Chicago
    Now that you are back - you are the 11th. :)
    Welcome home stranger.

10. Rix43

Rix43 Light Load Member

Dec 12, 2015
    NW of Chicago
    @scythe08 is right, your posts were awesome. I enjoyed reading about your adventures. Even though they seem redundant sometimes, you can post up your adventures. It might even rejuvenate it a little. I know the mess us are more comical and fun to read. LOL

11. firespock

Jan 4, 2014
    Smyrna, Ga
    Except i can't be number 11 because I'm not a DB driver.

scythe08 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.