First major issue with my truck....

Discussion in 'Swift' started by DickJones, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losttrucker

losttrucker Road Train Member

Mar 9, 2008
    greenville,nc

It is your truck and your bill, I always stand and watch them work on MY truck, I could care less about their "insurance" requirments and most dealerships dont mind unless you are bothering the mechanics. Ive had mechanics tell me they have thousands of dollars worth of tools and dont want them to get stolen and I reply well everything I own is in the truck and I dont want it to get stolen.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2010
    scottied67 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blackw900

blackw900 The Grandfather of Flatbed

Jul 12, 2009
    A.W.O.L

Why would you carry spare belts (plural) dick? I'm pretty sure you truck has a serpentine belt.

But of course as usual...You don't know that do you?:biggrin_2559:

4. canuck in da truck

canuck in da truck Road Train Member

Aug 6, 2010
    western pa
    at least dick is trying--and learning as he goes--i really dont think anybody here was born with a wrench or a shifter sticking outta their butts--everybody has to learn some how---and he is learning at his own expense rather than at a companys--if he is happy--that is all that matters
    the more he learns--the more he will make

5. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

with a wrench or a shifter sticking outta their butts:biggrin_2555: O U CH !

outerspacehillbilly Thanks this.
  6. outerspacehillbilly

outerspacehillbilly "Instigator of the Legend"

May 28, 2009
    The Who's Your State

:biggrin_2556::biggrin_2556::biggrin_2556: I sure hope not for the mom and the baby That'd leave a mark for sure! :biggrin_25524:

JustSonny Thanks this.
  7. DickJones

DickJones Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2010
    and why couldn't you just say "say, i think you only have a serpentine belt on that engine" rather than being a ..........richard??

8. blackw900

Jul 12, 2009
    A.W.O.L
    Because you would just come back with some smarmy ignorant remark designed to try make yourself look like you know more than we all know that you do and more impotantly....More than you know that you do.

If you would ever get ahold of your road trippin' ego and slow down a bit with the smartassed remarks when you are given information....You might actually learn something and make some friends here like many of us have but from what I read here....Everything's a stinkin' contest with you and you have to be right no matter how wrong you are so....Most people here just give you a little advice, Get it tossed back in their face and the just mess with you because you are so easily messed with.

For your information Dick, Most of the guys here have more knowledge of this industry in their dirty laundry than you have in your head!

9. outerspacehillbilly

outerspacehillbilly "Instigator of the Legend"

May 28, 2009
    The Who's Your State
    You mean those brown stains that Redd said he has in his underwear are smarter than Dick? :biggrin_25523: :biggrin_25523: :biggrin_25523:

Les2 and 123456 Thank this.
  10. DickJones

DickJones Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2010
    says alot when your first remark to just about anybody 'new' is some smart-az'ed remark. Cant offer a helping hand without putting in some little jab in your comment about the driver, the truck or who they're running for. want to leave your 2 cents worth? fine. leave it. nobody wants to see your $14.50.

11. blackw900

Jul 12, 2009
    A.W.O.L

See what I mean Dick?:biggrin_2559: "Nobody wants to see your $14.50?" What are you even talking about here Dick? Do you just make this stuff up?

You just can't stop...Can you?

outerspacehillbilly and haulhand Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.