First major issue with my truck....

Discussion in 'Swift' started by DickJones, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckeye 'bedder

Buckeye 'bedder Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Nowhere
    Absolutely not! I haven't applied to Swift as of yet; only spoke with a recruiter. Going with Swift is still my preferred option. How else am I going to meet Dick Jones? haha....I am just waiting until late January 2011 to get things started.
    The Jerry-Rig" comment was actually a tongue-in-cheek play on words, and truly not intended as a slam against Swift. Jerry-Rig" = "Moye's-Trucks"!" I thought Swift drivers may/would have picked up on it. I apologize if it came across as anything more. I must be more careful about that.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Buckeye 'bedder

Sep 26, 2010
    Nowhere
    It wasn't a complaint about anything Canucklehead. I was hoping someone would have noticed the tongue-in-cheek comment, but evidently not.

Still waving and trying to get drivers to honk their horns..with no luck. ####!

4. canuck in da truck

canuck in da truck Road Train Member

Aug 6, 2010
    western pa
    if you moon them from the overpasses you will have more horn honks

Injun Thanks this.
  5. Buckeye 'bedder

Sep 26, 2010
    Nowhere

There are enough accidents on the area highways without adding gluteal glare that momentarily blind truckers as they go under the overpass.

6. outerspacehillbilly

outerspacehillbilly "Instigator of the Legend"

May 28, 2009
    The Who's Your State

Goofus? :biggrin_25523: You should look in the mirror more often. Being funny? :biggrin_2554:Yeah your funny alright! Funny queer.

If you could care less what people on this site think why do you keep coming back to this thread day after day trying to defend yourself? Looks to me like you care a lot or you wouldn't keep trying to defend yourself against the very people you say mean nothing to you. Anyway whatever you need to do to feel better about yourself I guess.

BTW i believe your just a troll anyway (which you confirmed with your earlier comments). I have information from a couple of very reliable people that work at Swift that the truck you posted on another thread some time ago and said was your truck has been sitting in Phoenix for some time and still is. So tell yourself whatever it is you need to Dick. Your the man! :biggrin_2559:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
  7. outerspacehillbilly

outerspacehillbilly "Instigator of the Legend"

May 28, 2009
    The Who's Your State

We never even had a TV till i was 12. :biggrin_2552: Then we had 4 channels on them rabbit ears.

8. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Poor old WABBIT only 2 channels per EAR.

9. DickJones

DickJones Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2010
    keep thinking that....

and 'what you comfirmed with your earlier comments'? what earlier comments. Just like a driver who wants to give his opinion about another driver and how they're operating their truck, but wont specify exactly who they're talking to. My truck is sitting in phoenix? I sure wish it was....cause that would mean i'm in phoenix, and not freezing my az off......you want a picture of my truck as it was in north carolina a few weeks ago? ok.....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.