First time I ever had to call the cops on another trucker

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by IROCUBabe, Sep 28, 2008.

1. IROCUBabe

IROCUBabe Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    Parked at a flying j last night for a nap; there were about 15 spots left when we went to bed, this morning, I can see about 10 spots still. However, apparently because he cannot back, or because he is just lazy, this guy had to park illegally, and well... see the issue?

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. IROCUBabe

Apr 9, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    Oh and I tried getting him up, flying j tried getting him up, we tried calling US Xpress and asking them to get a hold of him, he's still here, and I have a load now late because I've been here trapped by his stupid parking skills 2 hours past when I was supposed to leave.

4. soon2betrucking

soon2betrucking Road Train Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    hey Babe, the name on the rear of the doors says a lot as well. if someone is going to be that dumb, then well, they desearve what they get, afterall, we are all
    " professional drivers " right?
    so did he get a ticket??

5. IROCUBabe

Apr 9, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    He's got 5 mins before I call, I have to call the state police as the locale doesn't have a police force. DOT is not really who I want to sick on any trucker, especially an O/O but we are running out of time to make it today for the consignee being open.

Attached Files:

6. im6under

im6under Heavy Load Member

Feb 13, 2007
    iowa
    just to be asking stupid questions, cuz I'm kinda good at it...

did ya try to get the guy on your left up and see if he'd squeeze over and let you out??

7. IROCUBabe

Apr 9, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    The guy on my left is legally parked, I don't see why he should have to be woken up to move? I'd rather have US xpress towed then have to wake up someone whom has done nothing wrong; and apparently thats whats about to happen to US Xpress because the police called flying j (because its private property) and they said they were going to have it towed if he was still there at 8:30am.

8. Les2

Les2 Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2008
    kicked back in my lazyboy...
    This is why I stay away from Flyin J ! It seems like all the idiots come there to park.

9. IROCUBabe

Apr 9, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    He moved when the cops came and knocked on his door and announced police. Of course, that wakes people up real fast. Now he did hit our mirror exiting. Which I was afraid of, but he just pushed it in because peterbilt builds their mirrors with idiots in mind. No damage.

10. soon2betrucking

soon2betrucking Road Train Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    with idiots in mind.... haha, did he at least get a ticket??? i hope he did..... now get going, and you load off!!!

11. Brickman

Brickman Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 17, 2006
    WY
    With your truck that close for a good step stool put a radioactive HM cargo sticker on his trailer upside down high enough he can't reach it to take it off.

Next time he goes thru a scale it'll be a 'rewarding' experience.

ROFLMAO

rjones56, pathfinder and Redcoat wife Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.