Flatbed companies with good home time?

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by bighaulc-15, Jun 19, 2012.

1. rainmakerr

rainmakerr Light Load Member

Mar 15, 2012
    Centreville, AL
    Pretty good company, home every friday anywhere from 11:eek:o am to 9:00 pm, just depends on where you live. Leave out on Sunday, usually around 3-5 pm

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. heavyhaulerss

heavyhaulerss Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2009
    AL/TN BORDER
    I have it made. I am home everyday. hours are usually, 7:00 a.m. start, back home at 4-5 p.m. $750 to the truck.

SHC Thanks this.
  4. OpenRoadDreamer

OpenRoadDreamer Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
    I just dont see any reason to go back... I dont really talk to anyone there. I spent years just hanging around the house. I do get out of the truck some. I go back to the yard n hang out for a few. I know a lot of people lol I really enjoy watching the new student learning how to back a truck/trailer. Its a huge hassle for me to go home, due to living 50 miles from the nearest interstate, and no room for the trailer. Will be taking a few days off in the yard this week to handle business, and get my APU fixed, cause it just said "screw it, its too hot". Being out for long stretches is working for me right now. When it stops, Ill ask to return to the house. Just nothing to do there :(

5. abby

abby Bobtail Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Texas
    Hey folks...I'm filling out my app. for PRIME and have a couple of questions... Would someone call me please, 832-978-0032?? How's this for an incentive to call ??
    If you happen to be with Prime, I'll put you on my app. as the person who referred me.... that'll put some $$ in ur pocket once I'm on. (hey, I'm trying !!)

~abby in Pearland, TX
    11:33AM CDST, Monday, July 23, 2012

6. SHC

SHC Spoiled Rotten Brat O/O

Feb 26, 2011
    Westville, IN
    Now THATS what I'm talking about. I need to get me one of those jobs.

Logan76 Thanks this.
  7. Truck school sucker

Truck school sucker Bobtail Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Phx, Arizona
    I work for Tru-Line trucking who is leased to Northland Trucking in Phoenix Az. and they are great for hometime. We usually go out from Phoenix towards the Mid West or the South East then back through the house for home time. They pay decent as well plus 100.00 for full tarp, 50.00 for xtra picks and deliveries after the first and additional for oversized loads. They are some great people to work for!

8. mthye38

mthye38 Bobtail Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Fort Worth, TX
    Pape sounds like a really good company, wish I could work for them but I live in Ft Worth TX. Or I could move back to my hometown in Burlington IA but i do not see that happening, I might give Lonestar a shout since i live a mile away from them.

9. Redhawk8476

Redhawk8476 Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2014
    What company is that cpape? My husband is a flatbed driver and wants a better company to work for.

10. Battle Born

Battle Born Heavy Load Member

Feb 26, 2014
    Scandia, Mn
    Pape transfer out of Dubuque, Iowa I believe.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.