Florilli Transport Bad! Bad! Bad!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Slow Poke One, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelochris7

angelochris7 Bobtail Member

Aug 1, 2009
    springboro,oh
    Still same owners..Maury Fitzer owns it..He has since 1986. I love driving for florili, and they have been pretty good to me. I think drivers get what they put in, this includes attitude..I have been treated bad at other companies that is why I do not work there..You go where you are treated good and stay, so I am staying..Good luck to everyone at there jobs

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. used

used Bobtail Member

Oct 30, 2009
    What you are saying about florilli is totally the truth,i just quit today guess what fuel card was shut off along with my pay,how this trucking company stays in bussiness i guess from all the money they hold from us drivers,they are the most crookest company ive been with.also pray a family member does get sick and you have to be home it wont happen i promise you ,you will be sent every direction away from home.if you like #### floriili is the right company for you.

I had a friend whom was robbed first day out with florilli,he called floriili and told them what had happened.fand when he did get home if he was unhappy with that he needed to clean truck out,needless to say lorilli told him that he needed a police report stating what had happened,he told florilli that the report .would not be ready for 3days,he just needed money to pay tolls to get home and he would give money back.florilli told him they would not give him money to get home that was not their policy

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009
  4. used

used Bobtail Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Anyone who has worked for florilli please put in the truth about floriili,dont let your fellow drivers go threw what each one of us have being a former florilli driver

5. sunshine1964

sunshine1964 Bobtail Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Well first let me start by saying I am not a trucker but I have 2 family members that are. I thought that when they started work with Florilli they finally made a good move. It really looked that way until their 90 days were up. The first of October they were sent the back roads all the way from IA to CA. They hit WY the same time that the 17" of snow hit and the temp dropped to 19 degrees. The truck broke down and the bunk heater went out and the same time and god forbid you should idle the truck to stay warm. All Florilli cared about was getting the truck back on the road. Ice, fog so thick that they couldn't see past the hood of the truck and dispatch got on the qualcom and wanted to know why they hadn't left the bunk yet. They were told that they didn't care if the bunk heater was out that did not have anything to do with getting the load to CA. As far as getting sleep in the freezing cold they were told to go inside the truck stop and sleep in a booth. Florilli and all other trucking companies that operate like them need to understand and really start thinking about the fact that they wouldn't have anything without the drivers. They are the ones out there busting their humps to get the goods from point A to point B, they are the BLOOD LINE of the company and without the DRIVERS they would be NOTHING.

brenda Thanks this.
  6. used

used Bobtail Member

Oct 30, 2009
    florilli is a bad company to work for,i promise if you like to be screwed you have came to the right place:biggrin_2555:

7. used

used Bobtail Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Lets talk schneider national been there left there starving to death,broke,and they had the nerve to tell me it was going to get better.i was there 8 months an out of the 8 months the highest miles was 2,700 i never had over 1,700 miles after that,only thing that was good about them was the day you came out of orintation was you had medical ins coverage,pay was 40cents a mile,but more is not better you have to get miles to make money.beware dont believe what schneider tells you.

8. used

used Bobtail Member

Oct 30, 2009
    beware of schneider national,dont go near the water you will sink

9. 1laidbacktrucker

1laidbacktrucker Medium Load Member

May 3, 2009
    CHATTANOOGA TN
    well thank god that their are bad companys out here because they let us know what good companys are

Baack Thanks this.
  10. thetruckinglife

thetruckinglife Bobtail Member

Nov 22, 2009
    Texas
    i worked with Florilli as a Driver from 8/02 to 5/04 and i didnt ever have any trouble with anything and the trucks we really really nice, well the 2 that i drove in that time frame.
    oh well,i am a local driver now,been hearing how everything has slowed down out there.
    even have a friend that drove for schneider that left and went back into construction

11. Jayshawn89

Jayshawn89 Light Load Member

Oct 12, 2009
    texas
    1)your check was blocked because you werent under a load. i dont believe that

2)i believe the card was shut down but that could pnly be the fuel card so why would you need that if you not under a load or sitting

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.