Food Advice for Poor Brand New Trucker ?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by DARKNIGHTRUCKER, Jun 2, 2020.

1. tommymonza

tommymonza Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    S.W. Florida
    Walmart 40 bucks. Love it because the back of it is rounded out so a 10 inch pizza stone fits in it.

And good frozen pizzas are 10 inch.

Can cook a frozen pizza in 10 minutes on convection.

I used the krap out of it and cooked everything you could name in it.

I even threw out my microwave as I can heat up leftovers in 5 minutes in it.
    374B63A3-4EC2-45F5-9E4D-CCE62515D206.jpeg

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Redtwin

Redtwin Road Train Member

Aug 17, 2012
    PBC, FL
    There are a few Walmarts that are very truck unfriendly. If I pull into one with prominent No Trucks signs I will call the store and ask if I can park for 30 mins to grab some groceries before I get out of the truck. Haven't been refused yet. The Walmart in Wytheville VA is an absolute no go. The local Sheriff's dept keeps an eye on their parking lot and will swoop in and ticket you even if you are still in the truck.

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  4. VA CDL Holder

VA CDL Holder Medium Load Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Some WM's actually tolerate trucks parking anywhere there is a maneuverable spot that the truck can get into, but they are few and far between. I'll remember Wytheville for future reference. I encountered a WM in Texas that closed off the loop that you can normally follow around the store, that was fun backing out of! If they're going to make it tough on me, they can go to hell.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.