foreign own Trucking Experts LLC

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by flatlander1211, Aug 29, 2016.

1. flatlander1211

flatlander1211 Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2015
    LOL. thx. point well taken. consider me experienced with the whole foreigner slash 1099 slash Chicago nightmare!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. flatlander1211

Sep 3, 2015
    LMAO. correct!

4. briantmiller137

briantmiller137 Light Load Member

May 5, 2010
    Salem,OH
    If they legitimately screw you put a report on Ripoffreport.com. Shows up on a Google search, and they can't get rid of it. Facts only, no #####ing and moaning. That way it's believable.

5. jay1

jay1 Bobtail Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Phoenix
    I made the mistake of going with this company 3 years ago. OMG I wish I could warn these guys before hand about this place.. They had nice equipment at the time and a decent orientation EVERYTHING AFTER THAT FREAKIN SUCKED!! Ladies & Gentlemen find a reputable company work as a company driver until you can fix your credit save your money for a down payment and buy a truck through bank or credit union financing. These people are not trying to help you succeed and they are #### sure not Trying to Make America Great Again because they helped screw it up!!! Good Luck and be safe out there

6. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    So i got to say why are you still working for them or have you already left?

7. flatlander1211

Sep 3, 2015
    I left after 6 months. what a nightmare

swaggerjacker Thanks this.
  8. flatlander1211

Sep 3, 2015

you find my review unbelievable? ?
    you have no experience in a company w inexperience dispatchers attempting to run you on a paperlog over tolls and unrealistic time?? if you don't understand what I'm warning potential drivers about then you haven't been out here long. this company talks good #### but does not perform. sorry you thought I was #####ing and whining. good luck

9. swaggerjacker

swaggerjacker Medium Load Member

Nov 20, 2016
    That's not what he meant. He meant when you report them be cool-headed and state facts. We all have personal opinions, however, they water down the real story. He wasn't insulting you, I'm pretty sure of that Bro.

10. swaggerjacker

swaggerjacker Medium Load Member

Nov 20, 2016
    I think I almost got sucked into them, or their ilk as well. I won't give the name, but they were out of Chicago too. They offered to let me run under their authority, with their trailer, dispatch for me, and act as an office manager, all for 20% of the load. Too good to be true. BTW, I didn't seek them out, I was introduced to them as an option, by someone I know well.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.