Foreign Students?

Discussion in 'CR England' started by dieseltrooper, Aug 2, 2015.

1. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    What kind of help can you offer ?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Short Fuse EOD

Short Fuse EOD Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Midwest
    I should give some accounts on personal level to back up.
    4th Kandak Afgan National Army Barracks FOB Thunder Engineer Students mass raping of Hazra soldier. Late Spring 2012 This is in your home town of Gardez.

Garmsir 2008 Afghan National Police raping of your policemen by Commander.
    I have fought in Afghanistan and lived there as a civilian. -Both on a military base and off and away from ISAF as a civilian. Just calling a spade a spade.
    Also if anyone finds me not trustworthy please review:

"Uncovering the World of "bacha Bazi"" Frontline. PBS, 20 Apr. 2010. Web. 19 Sept. 2015.

4. miss elvee

miss elvee Heavy Load Member

Dec 15, 2012
    Russellville, AR
    Job and training leads (with hiring managers), cultural information from a native perspective to help with housing, education, and wading through local government bs, support and encouragement.

Probably the same things most of us can offer, but having lived overseas myself in a country where I didn't speak the language, I know first hand it all helps.

shir1 and dca Thank this.
  5. shir1

shir1 Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2014
    Thank you very much.

miss elvee Thanks this.
  6. shir1

shir1 Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2014
    I have many friends in different parts of US who are willing to help. I am going to San Antonio where I have several friends. But still,if I ever needed help, I will surely seek it from you guys. I wholeheartedly appreciate you guys. Thanks for offering help. Take care.

miss elvee Thanks this.
  7. Jayrag

Jayrag Light Load Member

Aug 14, 2015
    I have seen a few drivers who speak english poorly but they drive trucks and have cdl. Asians, sikhs, russian, ukraine, poland, african and somali.
    I really dont know how they do it and dont speak english.

8. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    I went through a similar schtick a couple years back. In BC, Canada, you can get a Class 3 (straight truck) license at 18 and Class 1 (tractor trailer) at 19. I went in to inquire about getting a Class 3 at 18 and was ineligible due to being in the graduated driver license program for my car licence. It is a 3 year program so it is impossible to get your full car licence before you turn 19. Their reasoning for that was to accomodate migrants from other provinces and countries who could get their full licence before 18. BS as far as I'm concerned.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.