Former trooper ordered to pay $1 million to couple

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Cybergal, Jul 14, 2007.

1. 25(2)+2

25(2)+2 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 18, 2006
    the road less travelled

My brother called cow manure 'used hay', so though I never thought of it, squirrel feces could be called 'used nuts' along that same line. I don't know what WiseOne was going for, I would guess a different version of 'Nuttier than a Fruitcake'? Turns me three shades of green imagining it, though.:biggrin_2551::biggrin_25515::biggrin_2552:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. leannamarie

leannamarie "California Girl"

I love these sayings. If I have learned nothing else today, I have learned a few new sayings. I love this forum.:biggrin_25523:

4. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Medium Load Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Texas
    Call me crazy, but it pisses me off that this guy got in trouble. The way I see it, this guy was busting people for doing things they weren't supposed to be doing. Instead of taking them to jail, which goes on their record, he humiliated them, which I think is funny, and would let them go. He taught them a lesson, and they didn't get into any serious trouble.

I may be completely wrong, but something tells me that the couple he busted, causing him to get into trouble, were probably doing something they shouldn't have been doing as well. I was young once, we all were. You did things, not fearing getting caught. This couple got caught, probably about to be nude anyway (if they weren't already), and instead of taking a little humiliation, rather than going to jail, they turned it into suing someone for a million bucks.

People are getting so wimpy about things these days, it is pathetic.

5. TopShelf

TopShelf Light Load Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Come to think of it, he wouldn't have to force me to pee in a ditch.

6. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin
    No many cops feel they can do any thing they want.
    They power some feel makes them crazy.

Its nice to know that going in the ditch is now legal.LOL

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.