Fortune Transportation based out of Windom, MN

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by arewethereyet1, Jan 4, 2018.

1. arewethereyet1

arewethereyet1 Light Load Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Any one work there, or have any input?

Thanks!

carramrod32 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Misesian

Misesian Road Train Member

May 21, 2014
    Nothwest Arkansas
    I was an owner operator there and left in May when I went out on my own authority. I highly recommend them. I'm a slow SOB and I was hitting 12k miles a month there like clockwork. Rates were really good too. I didn't meet one company guy there that was unhappy with them. Shop guys were fantastic, Tony in safety is a cool guy but expects the most out of every driver, my dispatcher was Katie and she was awesome, only thing that turns some guys off is the driver facing camera. It only records when there is a safety event and there was two times there I triggered it because of stupid cars and both times I got a phone call saying good job avoiding that idiot. The cameras are a good tool. Yards in Windom, MN, Greeley, CO, and Roswell, NM. Roswell is the dump of the bunch but it's still alright. Lots of drop and hook, easy job overall. I really enjoyed it there.

4. VanDammem

VanDammem Bobtail Member

Dec 14, 2014
    I don't work there but I hear they are good peeps. I just don't want to do refrigerated again so that's why I didn't apply.

5. arewethereyet1

arewethereyet1 Light Load Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Why no reefer? Wait times?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.