Three Weeks into Freymiller

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Trench32125, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Trench32125

Trench32125 Bobtail Member

Aug 8, 2016
    Started here bout 3 weeks ago out of okc orientation bs paperwork nice hotel. First load I got going home to get my stuff was from garland (dallas) TX to some cold storage in Winter Haven FL. Bout 1100 miles. Next run was overy 1000 miles. Been running back and forth dallas to casa grande and on long trip from Chicago to phoenix. Gotta say they'll run ur ### if u can hack it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Not surprising; Freymiller has a real good reputation.

4. Speed_Drums

Speed_Drums Road Train Member

Dec 26, 2014
    What is the average time spent in loading/unloading appointments?

5. Trench32125

Trench32125 Bobtail Member

Aug 8, 2016
    Depends reefer usually takes longer with walmart and stuff but I've done daisy alot and I'm in an out in 2 hours

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  6. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
  7. Braylean

Braylean Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2013
    It depends on the location really. Wal-Mart is four hours usually but generally speaking that's usually about the longest unless a load isn't ready or whatever. It really doesn't matter though because there are plenty of long mile loads to fill in the lost time appts. Keep that left door shut and keep moving and you'll get the miles regardless of detention times.

8. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    @t_v - here's thread with recent info on Freymiller.

Steel Dragon and augiedoggie41 Thank this.
  9. RustyLugz

RustyLugz Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2015
    ohio
    Hey y'all ...
    My hire date is March 2015. Personally I love this company. In 18 years its best company I've worked for that's for sure. I wouldn't leave for nothing. Been offered other jobs, more money, more home time ...no tbanks! David freymiller is the most descent, fair, and supportive owner you will ever work for. The miles are big if you can honestly handle them. The equipment is the best on the road. Pete's KWs and a few freightshakers which we all hope was a one time deal. All trucks are definitely well equipped with driver comfort in mind. We have all the bells and whistles. No striped down basic trucks here. Most of the DMs are either former drivers or have plenty of trucking experience. DMs with tuff attitudes never last ling here.they offer every opportunity to advance your career imaginable. From lease to own authority the opportunities are here. I currently work on a dedicated tanker accou t. Out of a 500 truck fleet 5 of us are tanker tankers. But goes to show Fm always looking for new opportunities.
    What else can I say? I love it! If you have questions please feel free to hit me up. I'm always happy to talk about FM..

10. RustyLugz

RustyLugz Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2015
    ohio
  11. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    @DC818 - info on Freymiller this thread.

augiedoggie41 and DC818 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.