Fuel feed pressure Volvo d12

Discussion in 'Volvo Forum' started by Tommy2019, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Tommy2019

Tommy2019 Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2019
    Hello everyone I just changed everything from accessory drive to fuel pump and filter housing and check valve and still the code came up saying mid 128 Sid 94 fmi 7 check the fuel filter and fuel feed pressure mechanical fault same code again if anyone has anymore ideas please let me know because this is driving me crazy

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Meagan

Meagan Bobtail Member

May 23, 2012
    I had this same problem. For me the cause was plugged vent lines on both fuel tanks.

4. Geshoxha

Geshoxha Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2022
    @nasriza Hello , I have a 2005 Volvo D12 a month ago the truck sometimes did start up fine sometimes i had to crank for like 30 seconds to start it and it was running rough on idle when you rev the gas a couple times it was running fine and also when the engine was warm it war starting and running fine but randomly while driving it was showing Check fuel filter in dash i did change the filters but still same problem the next day. Yesterday It started fine but was running very rough in idle and also in 1500 rpm white smoke was comming out of exhaust , i turned it off and now the truck doesn’t even start no more i tried with starting fluid it just cranks no start at all , has some codes Fuel feed pressure and FUELFEED PRIME OUTAGE.Mine has the electical primer i tried to prime it with the button on the dash but still same problem. Sometimes i get ECU CODES Water in fuel and Injector #1 , any idea what the problem can be?

5. 1693 small window

1693 small window Bobtail Member

Jul 16, 2020

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.