fuel flows to one tank overnight

Discussion in 'Freightliner Forum' started by jfgarner4, Dec 5, 2023.

1. jfgarner4

jfgarner4 Bobtail Member

Dec 5, 2023
    2004 century the fuel flows to the passnger tank overnight. engine not running. its a duel draw system also it has an Return Flow Splitter installed and deleted fuel shut offs by the last owner.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Big Road Skateboard

Big Road Skateboard Road Train Member

May 2, 2021
    Parked at 1/2 and 1/2, how much more will be in the pass tank overnight?

4. lester

lester Midwest's #1 Feed Hauler

Jan 2, 2012
    NW, Iowa
    are you parking on a hill?

5. '88K100

'88K100 Road Train Member

Aug 23, 2020
    Not uncommon in my area in very cold conditions. And ya it sucks running out of fuel from the feed tank while the other tank is trying to push fuel through the filler cap

6. smh5260

smh5260 Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2023
    Any idea why my nine button displays and toggling through it just stuck on KM and that’s all I can do. I replaced the nine button with a brand new one, but it still doesn’t read. I thought it was maybe bad any help would be grateful thank you

also my fuel guage does not work replaced the sending unit doesn’t do anything sometimes stays at half to 3/4 or down to a fourth but never accurate

7. KDHCryo

KDHCryo Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2023
    You commented on someone else's post about their truck problems, with a ? about your problems.

You should start your own post about your specific fuel sensor issues to get an answer, because at this point, people won't comment because they think your problems are the OP (original posters) problems.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.