Gaming for truckers

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by TROOPER to TRUCKER, Aug 23, 2016.

1. LGarrison

LGarrison Road Train Member

May 19, 2011
    Sandpoint Idaho
    Seen it yet I'll look for it later on

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    Crap no PC version coming anytime soon.

dca Thanks this.
  4. TruckerPete1990

TruckerPete1990 Road Train Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
    Yall should try the new Call of duty battle royal pretty fun

5. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

The first one was a lot of fun on the consoles. Buddy had it. Us adults played more then his kids I think. Lol. Grand Theft Auto meets Westerns. Fun times if you enjoy both.

If they release a version for the PC I wouldn't expect to see it till next year. It took about 4 or 5 months after the console release for GTA to make it to the PC. I don't think we'll see one though. Rockstar has it's hands full with GTA:Online and the modders on the PC and Console versions. I don't think they want to deal with it RDR2. Then again...greed could win out an we could see a PC release. After all...GTAV:Online has made a nice chunk of change for RockStar.(Around $6 billion...aka pocket change...lol)

Anyhow I hope it comes out on PC as I'd like to own it. Not going to go buy a console for it though. My PC pretty much does whatever I would need a console to do, and it not...that's what the backup gaming laptop is for. Ha! I like consoles, but I'd rather not have to get one if I don't have to.

Good gaming to all!

Now...back o Jeopardy...#### thing should be renamed Trivia Crack.

Sirscrapntruckalot - Watch where your walking #######! - Pedestrian from GTA V Online.

driverdriver Thanks this.
  6. ClassB

ClassB Light Load Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Syracuse, New York
    ive seen my buddys play tha t. I was hardcore into pubg about a year ago. Im just burnt out from that style, but it does look fun

7. SidewaysBentHalo

SidewaysBentHalo Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Thats a good one. Havent had much time to sink in it though.

Dispatch killed my pre-plan to play fallout 76 beta this weekend so now only get one day of it instead of two.
    Suppose thats what i get for giving a week notice. And taking time off for job interviews lol

dca Thanks this.
  8. TravR1

TravR1 Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2017
    TX
    Another avid PC gamer eager awaiting RD2. I wont sell my soul to primitive console witchcraft.

9. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    I now have both, consoles aren't as bad as most think they are and a little cheaper. depends on what you're after.

10. dca

dca Road Train Member

May 31, 2011
    Earth
    recently pubg tried to version's on the pc. cheat mode and non-cheat mide. the server's went down (or so the ertor msg said) while they fixed the problems. I haven't been in to see how it worked out yet.

11. TravR1

TravR1 Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2017
    TX
    I run an Acer Predator Helios 500. Its a mean machine, an absolute monster running any game on max settings. They are more versatile than consoles. You can work and play on them.

But mostly i just want the keyboard and mouse. More available buttons and the mouse can be moved around the screen more easily.

A lot of the free to play games are PC only. League of Legends is PC only. It was the most popular game in the world for like 5 years or something like that and still controls about 90% of the Esports Pro Gaming market. I dont think it will remain much longer but still it has a firm grip for the time being.

dca Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.