Garmin ELD vs KeepTruckin (Motive)

Discussion in 'ELD Forum | Questions, Answers and Reviews' started by Wombat63, May 13, 2022.

1. PirateBox

PirateBox Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PirateBox

PirateBox Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2018

Last edited: May 28, 2024
  4. gekko1323

gekko1323 Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2018
    Henderson, NV
    I use a company called MasterELD, and I can't say enough good things about them. If I ever have any issues (which isn't common), I call them and they take care of it immediately with me on the phone. They only cost $20 a month and the platform is very easy to use. I found out about them because my last employer before I became independent used them. I bought a Samsung tablet only for this and downloaded their app. It takes me less than a minute to download and print an IFTA report. I use their desktop version at home. Also, if you have a dispatcher or significant other that wants to know your exact location at any given time, all they have to do is log in to your account from home and there is a map with a pin on your location. It even has a history that traces your route on the map for any specific date range. They are also called National Transportation Partners.

Concorde Thanks this.
  5. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    I’m going to look into them, I’ve had enough of Big Road.

Do you find the ifta reports to be accurate? Big Road isn’t accurate at all so I have to rely on my Garmin Gps.

6. gekko1323

gekko1323 Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2018
    Henderson, NV
    Yeah, they are accurate to the last mile.

Concorde Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.