Gave 2 weeks notice, boss can't/won't get me home.

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by row684, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Brandonpdx

Brandonpdx Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Elkhart, IN
    thats what I would do. Utah is certainly on the way to Oregon from Houston so save the $200 bus ticket and get home on his dime. Serves the guy right for being a bast*rd. Assume he'll be a further bast*rd and not pay you for those miles.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Brandonpdx

Brandonpdx Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Elkhart, IN
    And if he owes you less than $5500 you can easily file suit against him in small claims court and make his life hell if he tries to play games with your final settlement. If you're off 2 weeks at a time you'd have plenty of time to take this fool to the hoop just for fun if he tries to hold money he owes you.

4. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    He's got time to pay and if there is a pattern of abuse of the court, they will just tell you to wait and ignore your filing for a judgement.

5. nikmirbre

nikmirbre Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2011
    High Point NC
    OP, so what ever happened?

6. rookietrucker

rookietrucker Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jul 15, 2007
    TEXAS
    Guess that explains why CR England is based there. :biggrin_2559:

loose_leafs Thanks this.
  7. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Not to mention SWIFT and Knight used to be based in SLC, before moving to Phoenix. Of course they were some type of relation to the owners of SWIFT.

The thing is that there was a time when CRE was a good company to work for. Many, many years ago. . .

rookietrucker Thanks this.
  8. Mr. TruckLoad

Mr. TruckLoad Light Load Member

Feb 3, 2020
    ScottsDale, Arizona
    Yep, Royalane is a POS, Keep Away, done the same thing to me, Kicked me out of the truck In Spokane, Washington with 5 Spokane Police Patrol Units during BLACK LIVES MATTER, had to find my way back Home to Phoenix, Arizona from Spokane, Washington on my own !

DRIVERS BEWARE

Royalane Trucking CTL Transportation Associated Foods Core-Mark Holding Company Dole Bananas Star Ranch Growers Stole $1472.07 From Abandoned Truck Driver !, Had Me Operating a 80,000 lb Semi-Truck On Only 2-Hours Of SLEEP !, Farr West Utah

The Absolute Most Racist Trucking Company In The USA, Slave Drivers and Thiefs That Don't Realize That Slavery Ended !, Demanded Reimbursements, Kicked Out of Truck In Washington State by Police, had to make my way back to Arizona on my own !

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2020
    Reason for edit: Remove phone number And links
  9. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    No company can make you do anything. You have the option to simply say no i'm not doing that. First thing I told my son about driving is you always have the choice, make sure you alway have enough money for a bus or plane ticket home.

10. Mr. TruckLoad

Mr. TruckLoad Light Load Member

Feb 3, 2020
    ScottsDale, Arizona
    Roger That,
    Right you are Bro !,

Be Safe,
    Thank You !

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.