Georgia man shoots, kills 3 masked teens during invasion robbery

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Sep 17, 2019.

1. okiedokie

okiedokie Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2011
    PNWET
    Thanks for the link China

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NavigatorWife

NavigatorWife Road Train Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Cental West, AL
    It's too bad that kids think they deserve to rob people of their goods. They won't have that chance again.

dwells40, Intothesunset and 70’Nova Thank this.
  4. quatto

quatto Medium Load Member

Mar 9, 2013
    The Bluest State
    I'm sure Jesus would want us all to be armed in case some petty thievery by children might be averted.

Intothesunset Thanks this.
  5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    The suppressor is a tax stamp III item and the foregrip is actually banned for that positon on the colt under rail specifically.

The difference from Semi to full automatic as a function of safety test against a factory firearm is literally a small layer of DRIED gun oil on two very specific surfaces. I REFUSE to get into which surfaces because anyone who has detailed stripped a Govt Colt all the way down and rebuilt it all the way to factory original spec without errors, malfunction in particular or problems in the sear, firecontrol system and firing pin etc.

Sometimes I came across as happy go lucky a sort of a staggering IDIOT without any stress in life or care of details throwing the guts of a fire arm into a big pile and toss it into the dishwasher to clean it all. And why not? Gets that grease and gunk and so on right off it.

Due to the nature of the metals in the weapon inside and out on the armorers block which is specifically used to detail strip a colt to nothing and all parts big and samll on the bench. The surface of that bench is flawless. So that the parts are never damaged. Ultrasonic clears the steel frame, then the steel slide then then then.

Large face glass magnifying with lights from god and a million mag will find the smallest of cracks on inspections twice a year on all parts to the gun. It takes me 3 days to do it 8 hours a day.

Everything is cleaned again. ANY part found to be defetive, wearing, losing it's orignal factory coating or getting bent or showing certain behaviors like firing pin clocking on every buillet fired. That pin has to come out, it's anchor block will have to come out. the spring on the pin will have to come out and the internal spaces examined VERY closely.

A new firing pin assembly and retaining parts are ordered and oiled up and installed into the gun. The expectation that is factory fit to the weapon and the function tests on it with a dummy round is flawless.

picky picky picky picky.

Details?> Boy Have I got em. I rejoice and dance when I find and meet ANOTHER reloader or another detail stripper of weapons big and small. It is a joy to go into the langauge and learn from each other whats what.

There is one gun sitting on the shelf at the store. Pristene and becking me by name within my soul. A older Thunder ranch .45 ACP on the new II pattern with the Steel all up construction and titanium where necessary among other metals. And presents with a 5 inch combat barrel that has a touch of porting. Not the relatively BS racing guns that are really fine tuned competition instruments however the Thunder Ranch is the gun you will pick up, dump 6 rounds ring with preloaded bullets into the cylinder in two moves and have rounds down range to take out bag guys in the third move.

Once in a great while in life I'll pick up a weapon and know that it hates me. It will never hit what I require it to. IT iwll break the minute it sees that I am not paying attention. It will do everything to sap the joy out of my soul and turn me against my spouse or ex as a snarling raging monster who needs to be put away and chained into the dungeon with constant Thorazine IV and other drugs by the dozen until I don't know anything.

When I pick up a weapon that has a sense of being BAD as in very bad dangerous don't touch me bad. I put it right back down and ask very nicely and diplomacy that has this particular gun ever been a part of a bad guy committing crimes or god forbid taking innocent lives?

The clerk and I both know that if that particular question cannot be answered satisfactorily we will be calling a Lawman to show up and see whats what with that thing.

I rather order everything in parts direct and clear the background check form against the new factoryu serial numbered reciever take it all home and get it all near the armorers block to build a virgin gun using quality parts. But nothng illegal at all. Serial and all taht has been registered with the frame by Colt when they CNC machined it or forged it. There is a paper that goes to ATF that essentially is a Birth certificate of that gun. Same as the VIN on your car. It has a finite life birth to assembly then sale to you eventually scrapped. The scrap metal person pulls the vin documents it and the ATF goes ahead and enters that VIN into a very very special database. Once in the car itself is considered to have died and buried.

No one on the planet earth can every attempt anything using a VIN that has been killed off. The same thing with guns that never reiceved a serial number at ll (Ghost guns which is a horrifying problem) and guns that have been part of a crime but somehow or another it's managed to escape.

A example.

A friend of mine was stabbed. The person that did it had issues but did not intend to stab. He habitually carried blades inside his shoes special fit so that if he needed a pair of fighting knives with his hands they are out of the shoes and going into the bad guy.

In this case he sunk it several times into a VERY Good guy, a former best friend. One sink missed his kidney and all its blood supply about the spacing as wide as a ordinary number two pencil. Life and death was decided with that little error in aiming and the stabbing intended for the kidney but missed. It DID hurt the man really bad dropped him in less than two minutes to blood volume loss and they life flighted him to Baltimore Crowley trauma.

It took 8 days and 110,000 dollars in ultra skilled procedures and exotic hail maries and Alamo deployed against the problem. His ears were damaged and ordinary scitching up did not fix it make it even worse. (The knifes had a three way blade edging designed specifically in the United States Civil War for Bayonet use. When you sink a blade with two edges into someone doctor will stitch it together and off you go.

When the new three edge bayonet was invented after use in a human the doctor will have to cut deep open it all up down to 18 inches which essentially pass through the whole body. Barring that they get a bucket of plaster and pour that. Then stitch the skin so it wont bother the patient too much. after a short time the stitches come off, the plaster plug comes out having formed for itself a exact copy of the internal stabbing damage inside the body

From that the doctor can decide if surgery will fix the damage and after recovery give this person life. Sometimes not much of a life.

When you pick up a good weapon and for lack of a better word it becomes a part of you like a very good woman to where no talking or planning or discussing is needed. Bad guy comes through the door with weapon blazing eerywhere screaming spittle to bury your family Your weapon will bark twice almost a intolerable interruption to the chaotic violence with a little tap tap; and the body just thuds and thats that end of that trouble call the law and clean up the mess. What a mess.

Those guns with good people stay together for life. A very old man who is 130 and has lost half his physical control; will be able to pick that gun up put rounds into it then execute the firing drill safely and cut cards at 10 yards.

Such a person would be very dangerous to anyoen who thinks they can just nudge the door open to their room pinch off a airline and wait 2 minutes and then proceed to rob the chocking body blind.

No does not always come out that way. When the body quits worrying about the choking process and gets quietly about the business of illuminating forever your dark skull filled with such evils.

By the time you ahve seen the light and heard the judgement against you for hurting such people its too late for you.

Whats the matta with you?

IF you know the matta problem down deep at the core then you can fix it good and save yourself, save a stranger and his framily from a alternative future where you might just killed him or them.

And for what? If you knew the what and the matta as the problem to be fixed pernamently so you can be a good boy or girl and enjoy life with Society in general in a nice home, good family with giggling kids and a future.

Intothesunset and NavigatorWife Thank this.
  6. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Take another look. That’s a mag, not a foregrip. ;)

Tb0n3, x1Heavy and jamespmack Thank this.
  7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Good concealed carry tool, but good luck hitting the side of a barn with it.

Grumppy Thanks this.
  8. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    One of the teens appeared to be running away....not sure if I would call that particular instance "stand your ground." More like, "target practice."

9. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    ok, i know it is a handgun, give me name, specs, etc?

i need to take the state handgun safety course, before i can even buy any gun, then a well known store sell CZ's...????

10. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Well yeah, he's dead. If he was running away, why kill? That's all I am saying. At that point he was odd the property.....no self defense required.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.