Getting CDL - Seeking Partner to team drive

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by ROVERROD, Apr 29, 2024.

1. ROVERROD

ROVERROD Bobtail Member

Apr 27, 2024
    Los Angeles
    I'm looking for a male, non-smoker interested in team driving for 12-24 months. I'm considering several larger carries offering sponsored CDL training but open to suggestions; if you are interested in team driving I'd like to talk with you.

Ideally I'd like to drive with someone that is looking to ride hard; 3-4 weeks out minimum. I'm located in Los Angeles so I expect it would be ideal if we were within a few hundred miles of one another for home-time but I also know of some successful teams that live on opposite sides of the country.

I'm 57yrs; non-smoker; easy going; hard working guy. I've worked construction to executive level throughout my career and used to earning 6-figures. My dad and uncles were long-haul truckers; I'm now in a position to where I'm ready to start driving. Hit me up if interested in team driving.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
  4. ROVERROD

ROVERROD Bobtail Member

Apr 27, 2024
    Los Angeles
  5. Lizardo.S

Lizardo.S Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2024
    I see this is an older post, but are you still looking?

6. SOSOCLES

SOSOCLES Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2024
    35 yr old male trucker. Has CDL A, hazmat, tanker and trips & dubs endorsements. 2 yrs experience.

Fitness, 1st aid, vehicle maintenance and cooking enthusiast. DM so I can send #.

7. Rollin18otr

Rollin18otr Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2024
    Hi still looking for a co driver

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.