Getting tired of the Roehl game

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by ETCH5858, Oct 7, 2009.

1. zar133

zar133 Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Walworth, WI

Your Right the Question was; Would Sarah Palin be a good Vice President?:biggrin_25526:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dr. Venture

Dr. Venture Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Ithaca, NY
    Did I miss something?

4. spinpsychle

spinpsychle Medium Load Member

Oct 29, 2008
    New Brighton, MN
    I must've missed something too. You can't see Russia from L'anse, Michigan.

Dr. Venture Thanks this.
  5. bucksandducks

bucksandducks Medium Load Member

Mar 29, 2007
    WI
    You can see Baraga.

Dr. Venture Thanks this.
  6. Dr. Venture

Jun 29, 2008
    Ithaca, NY
  7. Dr. Venture

Jun 29, 2008
    Ithaca, NY
    How many more voice mails are we going to get of new stuff being implemented? I won't be double tarping, sorry... not going to happen. And they want us to start logging fifteen minutes for load checks, did I hear that right? So we're going to burn at least an hour a day on L/Cs?

8. Oldguynewjob

Oldguynewjob Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Il.
    Your husband was my first trainer at Roehl and I can attest to the fact that he is an excellent trainer and knows how to run miles. I had not seen him in over a year (since I left his truck after EVO 1) until a few weeks ago in Gary where he had cleaned out his truck and was headed to Indy on a bus to start the Dart lease deal. I hope things at Dart get better for him as he has all the skills and knowledge to succeed as an I.C. Please keep us up to speed on his progress if you can . Good luck to you both.

9. GypsyWillowDusk72

GypsyWillowDusk72 Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    everywhere
    I hope things go well for your husband. National van and refeer sucks because the ones in charge do not give a hoot for the drivers. They expect the drivers to be loyal to Roehl but the reverse is definitely not the case. I am not naive to think a company should kiss the drivers' butts but I feel if a company expects their drivers to have a good attitude than they should take a good look at drivers' concerns and try to come to some sort of compromise. Unfortunately in my experience with Roehl the only way is the manager's way. I had no dealings with Rick himself so I have no idea what his position is but as far as Jeff goes and for that matter Kavin in Gary, they are egotistical blow-hearts who like to throw their weight around and have no desire to be fair. It wouldn't be beneath them to lie about facts to put them in a good light and make the driver look bad. Miles are not the only thing to go down the drain.

10. iluvatruckr

iluvatruckr Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2009
    longview tx
    well dart has pretty much put us in the ground. the deductions are killing us and the miles are horrible. were wishing he hadnt left roehl right about now. even though there was alot of lousy #### goin on at roehl..it was still better than this. thank you for your kind words. i'll have to ask him who you are, i remember him telling me he had seen one of his old students when he was leaving. are you still with roehl? i hope your doing well.

11. iluvatruckr

iluvatruckr Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2009
    longview tx
    well as i told that other guy, were wishin we had never left roehl. you are correct though..the only way was the managers way,,,but lemme tell ya, he had five years with roehl, and even though the miles were super crappy...i wish we'd never left..not for dart.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.