Giving me the bird

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Day Cab Daddy, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Capacity

Capacity Road Train Member

Jul 28, 2019
    Neenah Wi
    I received the number one today for not doing 80 in a 55 construction zone on the freeway , it makes me wonder if we have world war 3 will some of these folks shoot there neighbors or the enemy.
    Theres a lot of aggressive drivers here in Wisconsin it was just in the Post Cresent news , and the State Patrol has been cracking down on it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    You are going to have a thousand birds.

If you are that bent over one then I suspect you need to develop a attitude that those things don't really matter in your world.

If you truly are triggered and cannot stand it then find a different industry to do. There have been times Ive asserted my physical positioning with a big rig either to save the idiot's life or assure that idiot is not going to get his way and get a middle finger for it.

Big deal. Next.

Ive had so many that frankly its irrevelant. It does not have the effect it once did long ago. I react to it the same way I react to junk mail, throw it away and move on to the more interesting challenges in life. That would be called Feuding here in the south if you got into it with a idiot rager. Life is too short and there is no point in dancing with the rager. He can go off and pick on someone else. In other words, his actions, his existence etc literally has no meaning. Its over. Move on.

Now if he chooses to escalate, then have the lawman coming with your cell and try to get clear of the threat area before you are forced to draw.

Day Cab Daddy Thanks this.
  4. Final Drive

Final Drive Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2015
    If you haven't been #1 in awhile than your not driving hard enough...

5. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Heck I've been flipped off twice by COPS! No biggie.

6. Day Cab Daddy

Day Cab Daddy Bobtail Member

Nov 12, 2019
    Oh i honked my big horn and this weasel maggot didnt even have the balls to look over while i had my bird up, i know its unprofessional but man this #### was one drop too much..i hear best thing is to ignore them, than they double guess themselves, “did he see me flip him off” and they end up feeling childish and stupid but sometimes you just can’t ignore it but best I do

sevenmph Thanks this.
  7. Day Cab Daddy

Nov 12, 2019
    Nice brother

8. Day Cab Daddy

Nov 12, 2019
    ###### man the fuzz now that’s unprofessional ha..ha

sevenmph Thanks this.
  9. Day Cab Daddy

Nov 12, 2019
    Yea idk if it was this bad back in the day or if these people are just hopped up on all these prescriptions and they go ape ####

10. Day Cab Daddy

Nov 12, 2019
    I agree, and I remind myself almost everyday to just let it go whatever happens, happens. You see I drive locally, drop and hook within 30 miles, so I use the same roads most of the time, and everyday I see these people, everyday day i think it will change but it does not and i think i should stop hoping for that cuz you cant fix stupid..life is too short and i have a family at home and thats the most important thing in life for me. I get heated 30 min later im alright, guess i need to stop being so shocked at how stupid some people are..i wish they weren’t but i think thats a tall order for santa to deliver... anyways thanks for the feedback

Just passing by and x1Heavy Thank this.
  11. Day Cab Daddy

Nov 12, 2019

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.