Glendale Community College Truck Driver Training Course

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by truckerdaddy24, May 25, 2010.

1. kickin chicken

kickin chicken Road Train Member

Jan 4, 2009
    SC
    That's great, TD:)

We look forward to reading your post.

Best!!!

truckerdaddy24 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JerrytAZ

JerrytAZ Light Load Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Good luck TD. Keep us updated on the adventure.

JerryT

truckerdaddy24 and kickin chicken Thank this.
  4. truckerdaddy24

truckerdaddy24 Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Avondale Az.
    Thank all of you, You are my back up... I think everything will go as planned, I have been VERY honest with everything, They have business references from my base of clients I have recently had and I look forward to it, I was playing with my daughter tonight and a lump hit my throat, I thought WOW, I will be away from all of them for 6-8 weeks, Even the brand new one that is coming any day now... Thank You all for your best regards and I hope to make you and my family proud, I do know I am prepared with the driving skills that GCC taught me, I am very glad that I went there and had the instructors I had. Take Care. TD.

5. Jimmy P

Jimmy P Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2010
    scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks for posting your adventure. I will be retiring soon, and after many years will be returning to driving as a somewhat new career and paid hobby. GCC is also my choice for obtaining my CDL. Good luck in all you do and keep posting.

6. truckerdaddy24

Jan 24, 2010
    Avondale Az.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I have an announcement, The bouncing baby boy was born to my wife and I this morning at 0317 weighing in at 7 Pounds, and a length of 18" I think I better buy another refrigerator, I think this kid alone is going to eat me out of house and home, He is built like what his grand mother says is her family, They are short and built like a brick ^&*t house... Mom and baby are doing very well, I am so proud of my wife for the exceptional delivery that she has again preformed. Thank You all for your well wishes, because of the delay with this young mans arrival I have postponed my arrival to Prime in Springfield till 7/26/10 to begin orientation on the 28th. Till my next post Take care Be Safe. TD.

7. kickin chicken

kickin chicken Road Train Member

Jan 4, 2009
    SC
  8. difference-maker

difference-maker Light Load Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    Congrats on the new addition. Thanks for sharing with us and enjoy that wonderful bundle of joy. Hope all works out well as you head off to Prime and keep us updated on your progress. Always enjoy reading the adventures of everybody. Take care and God Bless.

kickin chicken Thanks this.
  9. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Good looking young fella, TD! Looks must have come from his mom's side of the family, huh!:biggrin_25525:

Congrats, and don't forget the cigars for everybody!:biggrin_2559:

10. truckerdaddy24

Jan 24, 2010
    Avondale Az.
    Big Don, Thanks, I have not put up any pictures but yes all my kids get most of their looks from their mom but they get their brains from their dad!!! LOL.:biggrin_25525:

11. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Oh yeah! That's the way it s'posed ta be!:biggrin_25523:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.