Global logistics trucking Houston tx

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Tyrong87, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Tyrong87

Tyrong87 Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2017
    Stay away from this company...........

........try being left sitting on a highway for 48 hrs.........and when towed off u ride 400 miles with a complete stranger, the stranger is supposed to deliver the load and return you back to where the truck is. But @ once the load is dropped all hell broke loose. The broker called me ( that's whose truck was delivering the load) and basically the whole view of the ######## that she put me in came to light. Long story short the broker kept her trailer cause she had sat on the load the 2 days that we were broke down and wouldn't let him deliver the load until he paid her the $$ that they agreed on for her to deliver the load........ that was 3 weeks ago since then she's threatened to file charges on me for unauthorized use, and has failed to pay me for the last 2 weeks i worked for her.........calling me thinking that for some reason I'm going to go back to GA and get her equipment without pay........who in the #### does that?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.