Global warming...climate change and all that good stuff.

Discussion in 'Other News' started by FlaSwampRat, Jul 16, 2019.

1. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    gonna "feel like" 110 up here this weekend, thanks to the high humidity as well..

this is why as long as i am alive, and want to move to a warmer area, FLORIDA WILL NOT BE MY CHOICE....

i want low to NO TAXES, like flordia has, but so do a few other states as well, like Nevada.....

i want NO SNOW, so Tennesse is OUT of the running.....(they have low to no taxes to i belive..

also, i don't wanna go out to my front or backyard, and have an alimagator waiting in my chaise longe chair.....(which florida has...ain't too sure if TN has an gators.....but i am sure they got sumting..>!!!)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. O.Henry

O.Henry Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2012
    San Antonio,TX.
    The Governments plan to take control of Industrial sector.

7-UP and Sprout Thank this.
  4. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    I was making reference to the site you used "howcanpeoplebesostupid.com". There's lots of money in trying to change people's minds about the science, but that doesn't change the science. And the science says we have a dramatically increasing temperature and a CO2 content in our atmosphere that is going up oddly in step with humanities emissions.

Rounded_nut Thanks this.
  5. FloridaDudester

FloridaDudester Light Load Member

May 13, 2019
    Upper 80's isn't so bad, but given the same high humidity, approaching 100%, I can tell when its 95, given that I start sweating within 20 seconds of walking out the door... sooner if I've had carbs or coffee. Florida seems particularly hot starting in June this year. Climate change? Who knows. Ask a Polar Bear.

Trucker61016 and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  6. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    The heat doesn't get me too bad, it's the sun. You know them days where it just beats you down, can't get to shade fast enough. That's one thing I like about the rainy season starting, my wife and daughter aren't trying to spend every hour of every day at Indian rocks.

Trucker61016 and Sprout Thank this.
  7. MartinFromBC

MartinFromBC Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Cattle produce more gasses that warm the planet than do humans.
    Heck 1 volcano erupting is more than all humans air pollution combined.
    Many areas on earth are cooling down...a few areas maybe warmer. But global warming is a hoax!!!

8. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Methane decays. The volcano thing is not true either.

According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the world's volcanoes, both on land and undersea, generate about 200 million tons of carbon dioxide (CO2) annually, while our automotive and industrial activities cause some 24 billion tons of CO2 emissions every year worldwide.

Rounded_nut Thanks this.
  9. Whyte Trashe

Whyte Trashe Light Load Member

Feb 22, 2019
    Charlotte, N.C
    Youtube Guy Mcpherson Climate Change.

10. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Do the same with potholer54.

11. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    I probably wouldn't have made it that year. I cry and whine when it starts getting down in the 50's at night lol. I understand that I am a big ### baby but that still doesn't make me like the cold.

Sprout, MartinFromBC and Trucker61016 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.