Going back to OTR with Schneider Lease Purchase!

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by plynnjr92, Oct 26, 2019.

1. plynnjr92

plynnjr92 Light Load Member

Jul 9, 2014
    Inland Empire, CA
    On the bright side, if I can still make money with that I can conquer anything!!

dwells40 and DAX_ Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. plynnjr92

plynnjr92 Light Load Member

Jul 9, 2014
    Inland Empire, CA
    Maybe it says "keep driving, Omaha Orange is a natural coronavirus repellent"

jsnell and DAX_ Thank this.
  4. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    maybe it's saying something about the nut behind the wheel......mine works perfectly fine

jsnell and plynnjr92 Thank this.
  5. DAX_

DAX_ Medium Load Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Block list

6. Mountaintrucker4302

Mountaintrucker4302 Light Load Member

Sep 21, 2015
    GA
    The corona virus is a very real threat and one that shouldn't be taken lightly. If you want to see what happens when its not taken seriously, look no further than china's death count to the virus. Their government was warned full ahead of time before the outbreak but chose to cover it up fo avoid a panic. It worked out well for them didn't it. Funny enough the US would have gone the same path if we didnt have a free media separate from our government. The scary part of the virus is that you can contract it and not know that you have it and unknowingly spread it to the more vulnerable of our population. The virus may not affect you but it can have devastating result to those around you. Keep those hands clean and try to avoid large groups of people. Dont be selfish and disregard this pandemic. Its very important you do your part to keep it from spreading.

plynnjr92 Thanks this.
  7. jsnell

jsnell Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Thank GOD for President Trump and his team.
    Everyone is going to get this virus eventually just like every other flu. We will build up our immunity against it. We must slow it's spread so we can deal with it and not get it all at the same time.

8. RStewart

RStewart Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Norman, OK
    The media has blown this out of proportion. We only have a fear pandemic going on. But you are free to believe and act as you want. I'll continue living my life like normal with exception to being more careful about what I touch and staying away from others more than normal.

9. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    My thoughts exactly.
    I have a feeling that we're going to come out of this and find that we were screwed.

10. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
  11. DAX_

DAX_ Medium Load Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Arkansas just isn't my state. I never seen a state shut down the interstate so much in the middle of nowhere. Especially along i30

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.