Gonna be a Prime driver.... I hope.

Discussion in 'Prime' started by wolf71, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Bigboxdave

Bigboxdave Light Load Member

May 2, 2016
    I'm in Springfield also. All tested out. Fixing to go pick out a truck in the morning.

100 Percent, wolf71 and bigred81 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wolf71

wolf71 Light Load Member

Aug 24, 2014
    Springlake Nc
    Good deal have fun. I hope to get a load out early in the am. Got all I wanted to get done got done

4. Prime-Mate

Prime-Mate Light Load Member

Dec 17, 2013
    You set your expectations too high,,,, LOL

Chucktshoes Thanks this.
  5. wolf71

wolf71 Light Load Member

Aug 24, 2014
    Springlake Nc
    Ok gonna vent.
    Setting in kennesaw ga. Picked up sunday wit a load going 51 miles payong 425. Got to 90 and appt was for Thursday not Monday. Took 24 hrs to get permition to bring back. Now waiting to get a number from hershey to get load off. Was told ill get layover pay for my trouble but still no real answer about load pay. I was at 90 before the dispatch apptment time so I did my part. Not my fault someone messed up. Will see what happens.
    Still having fun. Was supposed to be home today but got to grab a load out of here to take to newton nc for tommorrow then I can go home. Just got to find a walmart and hope they can refill my wifes blood pressure meds cause she is out now.

Just wonder who to comlain to fo this big mess up cause it should not have taken 2 days to get ok to bring it back.

6. $lim

$lim Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Atlanta , GA
    Smh

7. firemedic2816

firemedic2816 Road Train Member

May 14, 2016
    Walton Kentucky
    They only become mistakes when we fail to learn from them, other wise they are learning opportunities, recognize them learn from them and move on

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.