Good lease companies???

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Just_B35, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Just_B35

Just_B35 Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2023
    Hey so please just keep to the facts no need for personal insults or even details! So here it is: what are some companies that offer lease or lease purchase that are making it possible for drivers to bring home at least 4 figures a week? That’s $1000.00 or more a week. Whether the loads are just paying that well or the deductions are not slicing away at all the income or they have great fuel discounts; whatever is getting you there is also great info. I’ve spent enough years out here and have been successful before so I know it’s the companies I’m running into not me. I’m currently at Artur express under a lease and while they are nice folks that doesn’t pay for my life style so I’m jumping ship. One of the biggest downfalls with them is pilot flying j is their contract fuel but they took away one 9 and don’t offer any fuel discounts. Their loads for lease are the same as company drivers and pay 1.3/ mile and will have you sitting. Also I will not go too far into it bc I’ll be here forever but I would not advise Co Lines (out of Chicago) to my worse enemy. So any suggestions aside from those two companies would be appreciated. Thank you in advance

Atlanta trucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
  4. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    Drivers are our own worst enemy. There's some solid companies out here paying #### near $2,000 and $2,000+ a week take home pay with full benefits if you've got a clean driving record with experience. Not sure why anyone would want to bother with a lease purchase plan and hope for a meager $1,000 a week with no benefits and a tax burden to boot? Man if you can't clear $4,000 in a slow week as an owner operator leased or under your own numbers you really ain’t doing ####. I've never heard of a fleece purchase that would even come close to that in a good week. Good luck.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2023
  5. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    You don't make enough to support your lifestyle? Might I suggest an adjustment to your lifestyle? A more modest lifestyle? Artur Express is located in the greater STL area if I'm not mistaken. The state of Missouri has some of the best reputable companies in the industry and they can pay you 1000 dollars weekly minimum as a company driver. Since you want lease purchase, maybe try Trucks For You(TFY) in Muskogee, OK. At a 1.30 per mile, I have a rough time believing anybody can make a living doing lease purchase at that rate. Fuel to me isn't the issue....that rate is.

6. Siinman

Siinman Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2017
    Kansas City, MO.
    I think Prime and Schnider are great places to start.

Just_B35 Thanks this.
  7. lual

lual Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2020
    SW Georgia
    There are no Joe Fridays on this Forum.

Well....except for maybe some of the Moderators....:p

-- L

Atlanta trucker Thanks this.
  8. Short Fuse EOD

Short Fuse EOD Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Midwest
    :happy1: Best entertainment ever!

Atlanta trucker, TB John and Cat sdp Thank this.
  9. Just_B35

Just_B35 Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2023
    I agree 1000.00 is low I was saying that to show the min of six figures meant. I was on a different thread and someone was speaking highly of three figures. I can’t speak for anyone else but for me there are a lot of reasons I choose lease over company. Top of my list is because I plan on working with banks and going from 1099 to w2 or vice versus causes problems. I’ve also established my business. Also I am a bit jaded bc in my mind company drivers are treated like children (I get this may not be the case for all companies) while I was in a lease at Prime inc I was going through the exit bay and the tech accidentally entered my truck number wrong causing him to think I was a company driver and proceeded to question me about my leaving saying that I needed to have a permission note from my dispatcher in order to leave…I’m not about that life‍♀️

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.