Gordon Trucking

Discussion in 'Gordon' started by bobbyw, Nov 11, 2006.

1. superphud

superphud Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2010
    pacific,wa
    @Big Blue, I worked for GTI for almost 8 years now and 2+ in the 90s, I know a lot of the old C/S reps and dispatchers ,, your x isn't Gale is it ? I had a good time on the q-com with her (LOL) ... I wonder what happened with all the people that used to work there? Most of the drivers I used to work with are gone as well.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SlowThunder

SlowThunder Bobtail Member

Mar 4, 2012
    Kent,Wa
    Another satisfied driver? Why did you quit? Amazing you are even interested in them now that you no longer work there. It is refreshing however to hear that an EX-employee is still loyal to the company. Most drivers who leave to find another job have some sort of dissatisfaction. Pay, Lack of Payment, Hometime, Lack of production, ETC...........A big high five to an EX. with such positive feedback.

4. rdtsnk

rdtsnk Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2012
    sacramento,co
    thanks for the info

5. rdtsnk

rdtsnk Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2012
    sacramento,co
    how do you send a thanks?

sal Thanks this.
  6. sal

sal Medium Load Member

Aug 18, 2007
    sacramento Ca
    I think you need 50 post in order to send or receive a PM

7. Carolinadoublej

Carolinadoublej Bobtail Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Wilmington, NC
    just trying to raise my post count to 7

8. Radar

Radar Bobtail Member

Mar 14, 2007
    What speed are the company trucks govern at and is it the same for lease operators?

9. Yatista

Yatista Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Upstate New York
    When I left in July 2012 company trucks, dry van = 60, T/C = 62, no governor on L/O trucks but company enforces a 65 MPH speed limit for all drivers.

10. CPH

CPH Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2012
    Lawrence Kansas
    I did not stay with Gordon long, but everything bad I had ever heard about Gordon was true. I was only here 18 days, but was broke down 14 of them. Their trucks are garbage, their maintainence debt. is the worst I've ever seen and nobody seems to have a clue what anybody else in the company is doing. Even after I quit, they tried to say I never did and over a four day period, I had to quit over and over to multiple people even while I was in orientation with another company. Over all, a complete joke of a company and unless your a rookie driver, don't waste your time.

11. nicnat2

nicnat2 Medium Load Member

Oct 26, 2008
    sin city
    Yep it's a great company if you like sitting in every drivers lounge waiting on repairs to get done on ur truck again and again and again...get the point :biggrin_25525:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.