Got an interview on Wednesday with SNI

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by LuvDemTigers, Dec 9, 2007.

1. LuvDemTigers

LuvDemTigers Bobtail Member

Dec 5, 2007
    NC
    I got a call back today (Sunday) frm Schneider and Becky, my recruiter, will be calling me Wednesday at 2pm for a phone interview. Im excited and nervous at the same time.

What types of questions will I be asked? What are they looking for from me? This is something that I really want to do and dont want to mess up on the interview.

Heidi (the lady who called me) said I need to have my CDL permit before Ic an be assigned to a class (Next class, December 29). So, I need to get that before Wednesday. How hard is the permit test? Ill be studying my hind end off!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. daytona45

daytona45 <strong>"Student of Misdirection"</strong>

May 19, 2007
    north little rock
    Not like a regular job interview that you are use to.I did the job phone interview thing with Schneider as well.They only ask you the same questions you where asked before. I had the sense they where trying to steer me into a division I didn't want to be in so I didn't end up going with them.I stress do the math if they are paying for your school it may not be a good a deal as you think it is in the long run when you consider the rate of pay over the whole 18 month commitment.I understand that paying your own way is expensive and not always feasible but if you can do it you may want to consider doing it.On the plus side I hear that their training is much better then most in the industry.I am fairly new myself but I am glad I decided to make this career change but be realistic it has ups and downs and it is allot like riding a roller-coaster it is not just a job it is a lifestyle change and schools don't address that issue at all.Good luck :iroc:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.