Got call from Katrina in recruiting..app. approved

Discussion in 'Stevens' started by SHOJim, Apr 11, 2012.

1. TLeaHeart

TLeaHeart Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2008
    casper, wy
    I have a scar on my breast plate, right where the scar would be for heart surgury. The scar is from landing on a white picket fence when I was a kid. Two matching scars also.

Had to provide proof, medical records that I had not had surgury. Thanks to info from this board I had run down the emergency room records before I left for dallas.

As emulsified said be honest on the questions and read the time frame they are asking for.

And since we all have to return to the yard every 90 days anyway, a shorter medical card is a small hassel.

And stevens is self insured for workers comp. One of the reasons they have the standards they do.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rogercausey

rogercausey Light Load Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Kayenta, Az
    thanks emulsified....didnt get a chance to get release form but my doc did tell me if thier was a prob to have Stevens call him and he will talk to anyone. He was adament bout that. He told me during the physical I was in great shape and he wished that half his patients my size didn't have the high blood pressure they do. He wished they were the same as me. Thought it was cool

4. Laith

Laith Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Virginia
    I was under the impression, that Stevens doctor submitted a medical record request directly to the drivers doctor.

What I gather from your statement is, it's the drivers responsibility to bring their medical record to provide proof of surgeries and such?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.