Got my CDL on my own is CRE a good company to start with?

Discussion in 'CR England' started by docarooooo, Oct 3, 2008.

1. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Got my CDL on my own is CRE a good company to start with?

That would be a NO!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Scarecrow03

Scarecrow03 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2006
    In Your Head
    Just because he doesn't use DAC doesn't mean you won't be able to get a job somewhere else. I've worked for three different companies that didn't use DAC.

4. docarooooo

docarooooo Bobtail Member

Sep 27, 2008
    scotts valley
    OK So swift just sent me an email and there email response was so much better. They sent so much more info and I like the fact that it is a flat fee on the miles not a sliding scale. I am going to call tomorrow.

5. chucky

chucky Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Massachusetts
    CRE, Werner, Swift, all about the same if you ask me. If you live east of the Mississippi check out Millis Transfer.

keep us posted on what you decide and good luck.

6. muttman159

muttman159 Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2009
    harpswell
    ok i am still in cr england training i dont know if anyone has herd but the cat training is now 60+ days. i like this company i havent had any problems accept for my training being extended but i make good money for a start and dont let all these people get you down they arent makeing any money because they turn down loads and show up late all the time if you get in with good trainers you will make money but DONT LEASE what ever you do it is a rip off your better off doing your six months and jumping ship play there game for a while get the exp and go work for someone who dosent look at you as a number or driver code good luck with what ever you decide

7. dragonmatrix

dragonmatrix Medium Load Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Thats because they are short on trucks from what I heard.....

8. muttman159

muttman159 Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2009
    harpswell
    yah thats what the told me on the phone i am going to miss the deadline for this 60 day jump by like 4 days but what ever life goes on i just wish my trainer would run the miles we sat at his house for 5 days because his gf is a cry baby she wants him home every week whel everyday so that is screwing my paycheck but when we dorun i make good money i just wish i could have my own truck and get this six months over

9. dragonmatrix

dragonmatrix Medium Load Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Sorry to hear that, I almost went there in 2 weeks till this happened. Take it as a sign....:yes2557:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.