Got my DAC back

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Boo'sdad, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boo'sdad

Boo'sdad Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2008
    Little Rock Ar
    Just wanted to give a shout out to ya all,
    I sent in for my DAC report from USIS about 2 1/2 weeks
    ago, and got the results back today. My wife and I were Xtremely
    pleased with the results. My driving record from over 10 yrs ago isn't on there. No accidents from my past empl. All good!!!

MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!!!:biggrin_255:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Moose1944

Moose1944 Light Load Member

Jul 7, 2008
    Lonoke, Arkansas
    That is absolutely wonderful news! Now what are you going to do???

4. mannmk7

mannmk7 Medium Load Member

May 1, 2008
    AZ
    Is the DAC report the primary source of a companies information or are there other sources? When you put in your application will you use the DAC as a guide?

5. razorbacker

razorbacker Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2008
    Van Buren, Ar
    I would like to know the answer to that question as well.

Also, IF there is any negative information on a person ANYWHERE in any file held by any agency (MVR or backgrouind) would that same information be IN the USIS file?

I am asking because someone has used my name and SSN in California and it is not me. If they had gotten into trouble using my name and SSN, would that info show on my USIS file?

I thank you.

6. LadyDallasDriver

LadyDallasDriver Light Load Member

May 5, 2008
    USA
    I would like to know this as well.....

7. GASOLINE ALLEY

GASOLINE ALLEY Bobtail Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Greeneville TN
    how can i get something that not supose to be on my dac report off my dac report? also if you fail a pre employment drug test does that go on ur report. just asking .. thanks once again..

8. girlgonetruckn

girlgonetruckn Bobtail Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Steele, Al
    I also have 2 things on my dac that should not be on and its been a pain one company is out of business or sold out to another company and you have to explain it and then its your word against the company's also I think you ought to be able to sue a company recuiter if you quit your job based on what they tolded you and when you go to work there its all a lie what say you all?

9. mannmk7

mannmk7 Medium Load Member

May 1, 2008
    AZ
    I believe the OOIDA is fighting USIS, and the DAC REPORT, in court right now. Here's part of the big problem, the companies get PAID for giving the information they get or have about drivers from USIS. I don't believe they get paid for good information. They get PAID for bad information. So, they benifit when they turn in bad information about you. This is another outrage in America. :biggrin_25526: Mismanegment, bribery,crownism; we've turned into a 3rd world country. Third world for us working people. EMPIRE for the politicans and business'.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  10. LadyDallasDriver

LadyDallasDriver Light Load Member

May 5, 2008
    USA
    I think you can use DacFix to help get your Dac report fixed Its a little pricey. It really wrong that we have no rights when it comes to our Dac report.
    What included:
    Name, SSN, DOB
    Name of company, there address/phone number, period of service dates they claim you worked there.(not always right) The name you were employed under while working there. Status: If you were a student then it will say student/trainee, If a driver then it will say if you were a company driver, owner op, or Lease ect.
    Eligible for rehire: yes or no will be here.
    License number: your dl number & state
    Drivers experience: If you were a otr driver it will say OTR, If local then Local, Single driver or team driver
    Equipment operated: Dry box, Specialized Trailer, may just say van...
    Loads hauled: Gen. Commodity is used most....Hazmat ect
    Work record: Satisfactory...is used if all was ok...
    If your were married it may be under another name and will have something like this under that employee record:
    Note: The name on this employment history does not match that of your inquiry. We are providing this information because other identification criteria match.
    If a company is longer around or bought out ect.. it may read..:
    Note: Work record, eligibility for rehire, reason for leaving, accident information, and drug/alcohol information cannot be reported on the above driver because the providing company is no longer an active participant in the index.
    You may see a paragraph like this also:
    Accident/Incident record
    Equipment was involved in an occurance or act that produced unintended injury, death, property damage of any type or resulted in the equipment requiring a tow(other than mechanical breakdown)while assigned to the driver regardless of fault. Adverse information is reported for 7 years.
    Number of Dot recordable accidents less than 7 years old: 0 if you have something it will show here....
    Number of Non DOT recordable accidents/incidents less than 7 years old:0 or if you have one it show here...
    If over 7 years will show under employment record:
    Note: Aseven year peroid has elapsed since employment termination. It is prohibited to disclose work record, eligibility for rehire, reason for leaving, and accident information. (( But will still show Company info, dates of employment,, status, type of equipment, loads hauled))

The USIS shows your criminal background if clear will say CLEAR
    MVR will show drivng record both Cdl and reg class c ect....If clear will say CLEAR
    Your prospective employer will verify by using a form (that you will have signed ) they will verify your employment by company,dates, equipment, status, drug and alcohol ect
    I hope this helps understand whats on your Dac, USIS,MVR ect

11. telcobilly

telcobilly Medium Load Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Laying Low
    Can't a clean DMV and criminal background check trump a DAC when it's obvious how flawed and untrustworthy it is? It seems it's only purpose is to keep a big corporate thumb on drivers to drive down wages and rights. As stated above, we are becoming a 3rd world, two class society in this country that has been systematically turning it's back on God. By the way, what does DAC stand for?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.