Got myself a lifetime ban

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by D.Tibbitt, Apr 30, 2019.

1. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    That’s one surefire way to get banned from a quarry.

D.Tibbitt and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ironeagle2006

ironeagle2006 Road Train Member

Or you could have done what my father did with a load of fencing for Servi Star Lumber at one of there Warehouses in the 80's. He was pulling a curtianside trailer and was told the load was no touch the receiver had to unload it. He gets there and they demand he unload it. He asked them where they wanted it. They pointed to a spot on the ground. My dad pulled the curtain back removed the straps and did a quick turn doing about 15 mph and dumped the ENTIRE load on the ground. By the time he got back to the yard Servi Star Lumber had banned him from making deliveries to any of their places. However the supplier of the fencing had also denied the damage claim stating that the contract with US stated that YOUR employees were REQUIRED to unload the trailer. Trying to make the driver unload the trailer was a breech of the contract and therefore his actions while extreme where justified. 47K pounds of Steel fencing dumped on the ground.

4. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    They announced they’re laying off 800 employees, in April 2020. Sounds like they hated their jobs anyway.

alds and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  5. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Lmao that is great stuff

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  6. jason6541

jason6541 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Omaha, NE
    Let’s see so far in roughly 28 years trucking, I have been banned from Coors, Budweiser, All Tyson plants. A few Wal-mart distribution centers. Oh and a Safeway DC. Don’t play games and don’t take the bullcrap

austinmike, Coffey, alds and 4 others Thank this.
  7. ironeagle2006

ironeagle2006 Road Train Member

This should tell you something about my late father. In 73 he was a member of the Teamsters union. They declared a strike. He told his local President bullcrap I have a family that needs to eat and he crosses the line. The local President says only if I'm on the ground can you cross. one punch was literally all it took and the President was out like a freaking light.

My father dropped out of high school with 1 quarter to go when his dad broke his back and basically took over the farm for him. He also survived polio as a child and never quit fighting for his family. He taught me what a good work ethic was and literally everything I knew behind the wheel of an otr truck. He called the last year he drove the best one why we ran team together and both of us had the balls if needed to go full outlaw. Yes a freaking team that would run outlaw if needed. We still have the record for miles at the carrier for a month 38k paid and 40k hub in 29 days.

John E., Coffey, booley and 4 others Thank this.
  8. Troy_

Troy_ Road Train Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Roma, Alberta.
    that's awesome lol.

one of the locals here decided the DOTs at the scale just north of town had treated him unfairly, so he came back to the scale late one January night with a water truck loaded to the top, opened an inspection door on the pad and dumped a load of water in there. it froze solid, the scale was down until the next summer.

Blue jeans, jason6541, alds and 4 others Thank this.
  9. Flashdrive7

Flashdrive7 Medium Load Member

Apr 24, 2015
    West Coast
    I got banned from the tire factory in Texarkana about eight years ago. I got into it with the shift supervisor of security. She called herself the watch commander. She thought I was supposed to be impressed by the captains bars she wore. I told her I could buy those at the TA. I went on to tell her that I served with people who it took an act of congress to be able to be called Captain.
    What started the dispute? I was struggling with the tandems. She said that I was taking too long to drop the trailer. I had to slide them before unhook. She said that fixing them was my problem. She demanded the paperwork for the load I delivered. I struggled for another few seconds and got the wheels loose. Then I walked over to her and dropped the paperwork at her feet. "Pick that up and hand it to me!" She demanded. I walked back to my truck.

10. drivingmissdaisy

drivingmissdaisy Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2019
    I know this is an old thread but the only place I was banned from I was literally banned because I had the audacity to ask how long it would take them to get me unloaded so I could get a load back to the house to board up my windows in preparation for Hurricane Laura landfall. As it happened it went in around Westlake and I had tons of tree damage but no HOUSE damage.

Lite bug and TheLoadOut Thank this.
  11. TheLoadOut

TheLoadOut Road Train Member

Nov 6, 2019
    How dare you ask such a question????

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.