Got myself a lifetime ban

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by D.Tibbitt, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Fireeater58

Fireeater58 Bobtail Member

Feb 26, 2017
    I had a job before I went OTR that involved hauling rock. Would haul 24 tons from the quarries. This one loader operator always loaded us heavy. When when scaled out the Scalehouse operator was cussing us to tell the loader operator the right amount we needed loaded. After the third load I had told the Scalehouse operator he had better watch his mouth. My fourth load was overweight so instead of going back to the quarry to dump my load I dump my load of rock on the scale and asked the Scalehouse operator if my load was now the right weight. He was livid. I told him to ####off and drove off.

2. INRUT

INRUT Light Load Member

Aug 21, 2016
    It’s not just steel mills, some aluminum places seem worse to me.

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  3. Me55

Me55 Bobtail Member

Nov 29, 2014

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  4. Me55

Me55 Bobtail Member

Nov 29, 2014
    Yep, me too. Tyson pays the company a lot but my pay is the same. Sit me for a day or two and I will never haul for that company again.

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  5. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Lol now that is ####in great. I swear more truck drivers need to stand up for themselves and quit takin #### from these customers. Maybe they will start changing their attitude

drvrtech77, Lite bug and x1Heavy Thank this.
  6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Wot? Give that to me. I'll get it.

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted