Great driver looking to drive for a owner operator!

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by DCCXVIII, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCCXVIII

DCCXVIII Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2019
    Chesterfield, VA
    I'm a driver out of the Richmond Virginia area (23832). Looking for a owner operator who is looking for a great driver. I have a +5 MVR, up to date medical card, all endorsements except Hazmat and i have my T.W.I.C. card. I'm currently working for a owner operator, but their business is not conducted well with their broker, trucks always breaking down and nothing is steady. I'm looking for Mon thru Fri work, off weekends and holidays, able to take leave without pay at a couple weeks notice, dedicated routes, 35% or more per load, paid detention, layover and extra stop pay at a rate of 60% to driver 40% to owner or negotiable, home daily or every other day, no touch freight, and goes no further north than jersey and no further south than Carolina.
    If you are a owner operator looking for a good driver with a +5 driving record, 2 years CDL experience, all endorsements except Hazmat and I also have my T.W.I.C. card, very good knowledge of most distribution centers, factories and yards. I'm your guy!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.