Griffin transport located in Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by USmarine64$, Mar 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Do your thing, dude, you got all the answers......

TB John and USmarine64$ Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. USmarine64$

USmarine64$ Light Load Member

May 28, 2014
    North Carolina
    You are probably right but what's wrong
    You are probably right but what is wrong asking somebody about their truck is it a crime oh yeah I need a job but I'm not going to deal with filth you about the only one in the Forum that gave me a decent answer I appreciate that sir you have a good evening

REO6205 Thanks this.
  4. PaulMinternational

PaulMinternational Road Train Member

Aug 23, 2022
    I carry a big intimidating voice. If not carefull with what and how I say things on the phone it can sometimes be perceived incorrectly. In today’s world we are perceived as a problem when in most cases nothing is farther from the truth. I have had previous employers actually tell me they thought I might be trouble and had second thoughts but after getting to know and understand me they would rather have 10 more just as straight forward and to the point but almost all would probably tell you they just wish I could tone down my voice a little. My wife blames it on my time in the Military and says I didn’t sound as bad before.

5. USmarine64$

May 28, 2014
    North Carolina
    If you can't say what you feel inside your body you might as well be dead you call that censorship I've been in the military too I've never been a kiss ### that's why I'm out you have your snitches you have a kiss ##### take me the way I am or don't take me along f*** f*** the b******

6. NH Guy

NH Guy Medium Load Member

Feb 26, 2023
    You got booted out of the military but still using it as a flex? I was 50/50 guessing stolen valor or 2 years then DD. Now im thinking they probably cut you loose closer to a year. How close am i?

7. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    I'm not sure what your deal is with bald. 45 second shave down at the Peelot in the AM and good to go.

8. USmarine64$

May 28, 2014
    North Carolina
    You just a now minded military person that got shell shocked you're not even old as me

9. USmarine64$

May 28, 2014
    North Carolina
    You just from now reminded veteran that don't know any better you probably wouldn't even army or navy I don't expect any better I got all of the discharge ####### I can show you my honorable discharge anytime m***********

10. USmarine64$

May 28, 2014
    North Carolina

11. USmarine64$

May 28, 2014
    North Carolina
    And show you my ribbons and DD214 you 9 non hacker from New Hampshire anytime you want to see my DD214 I'll post it to you jerk

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.